Chapitre 53: The Duels of Fates ( Part 3)

Here's the rest, with the result of the survey. Hope you like it! Feel free to vote (if you like it) and to comment.

Luke's point of view

Using my anger, I gave strikes of great brutality using my Djem So form. I could feel my father backing away until he saw an opening. Immediately, I gave him a powerful kick, forcing him to do a salto to regain his feet. But the violence and the rapidity of my movement, made him lose his balance when he regained his feet.

I stared at him, still in a rage, before I began to realize my mistake.

Emperor: Good. Use your aggressive feelings, my boy. Let yourself be overwhelmed, by hatred.

Under the laughter of the Emperor, I began to realize the trap I was throwing myself into. And I was determined not to fall into it and bring my father back.

So I turned off my sword and stared at my father standing up, still with his red blade lit.

Father stepping forward: Kyria has trained you well.

Me: I don't want to fight you, Father.

But that didn't mean I wasn't vigilant. So, he walked slowly up the stairs, still with his gun lit, before facing me.

Father: It's reckless.... to let your guard down!

Immediately, I lit my sword again and my green blade struck his red one, parrying each attack of the latter with firmness. I could see him trying to use his form to fully express his pressure. However, I stood my ground, giving him a heavy and impenetrable defense, despite his robotic power. Thus, on a cross between my emerald blade and his blood red one, I felt him trying to take advantage but I held firmly.

Then, when I felt the pressure was too great, I raised my guard before dodging the following blows, going to the side and jumping. Thus, I arrived in the middle of the command computers; forming a circle. Father tried to hit me with a forward strike, but I jumped away from his reach to the catwalk above; sword off.

Even though Father didn't want to show anything, I could hear by his breathing and see by his blows, the conflict in him. This battle I could also feel through the Force.

Me: Your thoughts betray you, Father. I sense the good in you. The conflict.

Father: There is no conflict.

And with that, he stood his ground but I could still feel the intensity of his struggle, despite his denial. So, I was trying to press on.

Me: You didn't manage to kill me before and I don't believe that you will kill me now

Father: You underestimate the power of the dark side. If you refuse to fight, you will have to face your fate!

And with that, he threw his sword at me. Surprised by the maneuver, I had just enough time to step aside to avoid the fatal blade. But the blade pierced one of the support beams, causing me to fall down. I could hear Father's footsteps coming down the stairs as the Emperor laughed at the development of the duel.

Emperor: Good.

By the Force, Father! Stop being so stubborn! I quickly hid, pondering what move to make, to defeat the Emperor while bringing my father back into the light. Even if he refused to see that he could still be saved, I would show him otherwise!

Padme's point of view

We can hear the Imperials trying to break through the door, despite the fighting outside. I could tell by the communications between the soldiers. I turned to Tens, who was giving orders to divide the five soldiers with us intelligently, to face the coming assault.