Chapter 64: Hate and Love

Here is the sequel, with the final duel of the 2nd, but with some disturbing elements. Who was this mysterious countess who seemed to hate Obi-Wan? Maybe you'll get the answer in this chapter. Or not :P. If you like it, feel free to vote or comment.

Rey's point of view

I stayed focused, parrying the Count's quick and precise attacks, forcing him back several steps. Even though we were enemies, I couldn't help but admire his mastery of the Makakashi, giving him a certain elegance and nobility. This did not prevent him from being formidable.

Dooku: Impressive, young lady! It is clear that you are going to be a fine blade for the Order. That is, if the Order can see your potential.

Me: I do not seek glory, Count.

Dooku: Oh, what do you seek?

Me: To protect what matters most to me. And that means peace and balance.

Dooku: Balance?

It was clear that I had caught his interest. He attempted a thrusting attack that I parried with ease, using the strength of the Form 4 to throw him off balance, forcing him to step back to parry the backhand of my other weapon.

Dooku: You are an intriguing person, Padawan Rey. It is clear that you know more about the Force and combat than just an apprentice level. Which got me thinking...Master Ti wasn't your only trainer, was he?

Me: We're not here to discuss me, Count. Surrender or prepare for the consequences.

Dooku sneering: It is clear you do not know how to control your emotions, young one. I can feel your anger boiling, ready to explode.

I gritted my teeth, using my anger to attempt powerful and quick attacks. The latter parrying and dodging with skill. Even if he seemed to be in control at first sight, I knew that it was me who had the advantage, the latter only defending himself.

"Use negative emotions, but wisely, my daughter. Don't let them take precedence over your actions."

Following his advice, I repressed my rage, when I felt this one starting to become uncontrollable, allowing me to parry a deceitful attack of the count, intended to wound my left shoulder. The power of my parry was enough to make him move back several meters. He looked at me with shock, probably not expecting that. I could feel victory approaching when I heard Obi-Wan's cry of pain. I turned to see his right shoulder pierced by the white blade of... I felt the sting of lightning strike my skin, before I was thrown into the wall. The pain was so strong that I lost consciousness.

Point of View ???

I launched attacks on both sides of the master, which he parried by using his Soresu form. I could feel his confusion at the sight of my lightsaber. I didn't know why, and I didn't care. I was going to make him pay for all the evil he did to my family. Him and his stupid order!

I shifted his blade to the left and kicked him backwards, knocking him to the ground.

Catching his breath, he rolled to the side to avoid my attempt to pierce him. I raised my blade and shifted his impalement attempt. Seeing an opening, I turned on my second blade to try to pierce him.

Unfortunately, he dodged, backing up a few steps, with a blow from his blade to the side, and tried to pay for my attempt by destroying my wrist. However, I shifted a few inches, allowing his blade to strike my left blade in a burst of intense light.

Kenobi: Who are you?

Me: Your failures.

He was a bit shocked by my words, allowing me to slide his blade to the left and sweep his face with a wave of my hand. He moved back several steps as I got closer, anger and hatred giving me the desired power and speed. Thus, I began to rotate my blade, getting closer to him, patiently waiting for a mistake on his part. Finally, he decided to attack, trying to pierce my wrist.