Chapter 16: The daughter of the Shadow

Here is the continuation, with the beginning of episode 4 with the capture of the Tantive IV by the Imperials. Hope you like it

Kyria's point of view

I had never faced an opponent as tenacious and strong, as this strange cyborg! The shadow of my nightmares with this mechanical breath...I caught my breath, while putting away my extinguished weapons, in their cases.

Voice: You... You're a Jedi?

I turned to the soldiers, uncomfortable.

Me: Uh...I'll say more...Force user.

Soldier: But you wield lightsabers and use the Force, like a Jedi!

Me: Can I really be called one, now that the order no longer exists?

I hurried away, trying to recover from my crass stupidity. I ventured into a darker place, so I could better think of a solution. I was so preoccupied with saving the lives of those soldiers that I hadn't thought about what action would be most appropriate. And now, all I need is...

Leia: Why didn't you tell me you were a Jedi?

Well, forget about running away from my niece.

Me: Well... I'd say I'm more of a Force user than a Jedi. ....

Leia: Stop lying to me, Shmi! Your face speaks for itself!

Me: I'm not totally wrong, you know?

Leia: Don't deflect!

The way she squinted, reminded me of Anakin. Damn it! Why didn't my niece remind me so much of my dead love? I couldn't figure it out. It was probably me imagining things, because of grief. In the hope of having a trace of my sand warrior, in this dark world.

Me sighed: What difference would it have made?

Leia: How can you ask that question?! It changes everything! It balances us in our fight against the Empire! Why did you hide this?

Me: To protect you. If word got out about Bail's relationship with a Jedi, it would put you in grave danger. And I couldn't afford that.

Leia: But now you don't have to hide anymore.

I rolled my eyes at her reflection. A soldier arrived, saving me from interrogation, to warn us that we were coming out of hyperspace.

Me: We're here already?! I thought Alderaan was further away!

Leia: Well, no. We had to calculate a route quickly, to escape the Empire. We'll have to recalculate, to get to Alderaan.

Me: Why do I get the feeling that nothing is going to go as planned?

Leia was about to reply when we felt an impact, shaking the ship. We almost fall over, due to the violence of the shot. Then the alarm started to sound, signaling an attack. And relying on the Force, I could recognize the darkness of the cyborg.

Me: What was I saying?

Leia gave me an annoyed look, before starting to think about how to hide the precious plans.

Turning my gaze, I noticed a familiar astromech droid.

Me: R2? Is that you?

He blinked happily at me, walking over to me

Me: Yes, I'm glad to see you too! But isn't R6 with you?

He answered me with a series of sounds and flashes