Chapter Three

"Hold hands," the psychic instructed, "and give me something this mysterious creature owned." Dean revealed where the angel left his handprint. The psychic started mumbling some words, and then there was another mini earthquake. "Castiel, show yourself to me....no, Castiel, I don't scare easy." She argued with the creature. The next thing they knew, her eyes were burnt out of her sockets. They called the ambulance, and Bobby took her to the hospital. Sam and Dean were really spooked after that. "What the actual fuck!" There was only one thing left to do: summon the damn thing and hope to hell they survive the consequences.

Dean and Bobby found an empty building and drew all the sigils they could think of, and then they summoned it. The mini earthquakes started, and then a man in a trench coat and suit appeared, breaking all the sigils like it was nothing. Dean and Bobby shot at it, but it did nothing. Dean went for the demon blade and stabbed it in the heart, but Castiel just pulled the damn thing out. "What are you?" Bobby asked, but Castiel only tapped at his forehead, and he was out cold. "Bobby!" Dean screamed. "What have you done to him?" he asked. "Don't worry, Dean; he is asleep. We needed privacy; we have much to discuss," Cass said. "What are you?" Dean asked. "I am an angel of the Lord." "Bullshit, there is no such thing," Dean replied. "O ye of little faith." Then Castiel revealed his wings. "I am sorry about your friend; I warned her not to look at my true form. It can be overwhelming to humans. I am sure you discovered that when I tried to speak to you." "That was you in the gas station? Buddy, tune down." Dean still didn't believe what was happening.