Chapter Twenty Two

Sam was patiently waiting for Cass; he knew he was in the house. It was almost like he could feel the angel. Cass came out of Dean's room, and he was kind of wet; well, his shirt was wet, together with part of his trousers and trench coat.

"What happened in there? It looks like you were dragging a person. Is Dean okay?" Sam asked, worried about his brother. He hadn't responded when Sam called, saying dinner was ready. Sam had even cooked bacon just for Dean, and he hadn't even bothered to answer. Sam let him be; he figured he just needed some space.

"You hurt him, Sam, but I'm here to make sure you are okay. I was sent here for both of you, not just Dean."

"Thanks, but I'm fine." Even he didn't believe the words coming out of his mouth.

"Okay, let's do something together. What about playing a game?" Cass suggested. Sam agreed to it, and they played Twister.

"How can I put my hand on red, Sam? I have no hands left," Cass said. He was in a weird position; Sam was too, but he didn't struggle as much as Cass. "You should do more yoga; it makes you more flexible."

Sam moved his hand to red as he laughed at Cass. The guy looked like he was constipating. Sam was kind of impressed that he hadn't given up yet.

Sam hadn't thought things through when he put his hand on the red circle. He was directly below Cass and inches away from his lips. He could feel Cass's breath on him. His heart started pounding, and suddenly he felt the urge to ravage those lips with his own.

"Do it; I know you want to," Cass prompted. "I can't," Sam said as he licked his dried-up lips. He felt like he had been starving for years in that moment. His dick certainly felt the pain of unquenched lust when Cass firmly rubbed his leg on it.

He loved being with guys; sometimes they were hard, masculine, the very opposite of females. He had never told Dean since he didn't know how he would react, and it wasn't really a big deal since it wasn't love, just hookups. At least that's what he told himself, that plus saving the world.

He couldn't remember who slipped first, him or Cass; all he remembered were very soft lips on him that sent fire throughout his body. Sam didn't hold back; he held Cass firmly, and they moved together. Sam was more gentle with him than Dean, though his kiss was still as passionate. Sam lost the sense of time, of himself; suddenly, he felt the need to rip Cass' clothes. He was about to when he heard a raspy voice that made him freeze.

"Cass? Sam???" That's when shit hit the fan.