Chapter Thirteen

"Cass looked at the two brothers, and the love they shared for each other. He had lots of siblings, but none of them were as close to him as Dean was to Sam. Castiel still didn't quite understand how feelings worked, but he knew he did care for Sam too. That's what compelled him to go to where the brothers were and embrace them. Dean looked at Cass with such gentleness in his eyes that it shook Dean to the core.

"Dude, you still stink. How can we stop his soul from rotting, Cass?" Dean asked.

"He just has to stop drinking the blood; when it wears off, I will perform a spell to restore the health of his soul," Cass said.

"Okay, but, bitch, you are getting a new room. I ain't sleeping with you smelling like that. It is like living with a zombie."

"Fine, I'll go jerk," Sam said as he took his bag and left.

"Thanks, Cass," Dean said as he looked at him. He slowly placed his hand on the back of Castiel's head and pulled him close for a kiss. Dean loved the taste of Castiel's lips; they were gentle but firm, and how he smelled, it was like the wind if it had any smell. It's safe to say Dean was smitten by Cass; he was trying to describe how the angel smelled for fuck's sake. But what he loved most was the fact that he could never hold back with Cass.

Dean pulled Cass with him and pushed him onto the bed; he then straddled him. He could feel the angel's hard-on; he pressed against it with his own, and that's how they started grinding on each other. Dean couldn't stop the motion even if he wanted to; he felt so good. Cass was moaning beneath him; he was already in a trance.

"Dean, I forgot my sham...," Sam didn't finish as he budged in on Dean and Cass. Dean got startled and fell off the bed; the guy hit his head hard enough to bleed. Cass went straight to him to check on him. Sam rushed in, "Dean, I am so sorry," Dean only grunted from the floor. Cass placed a hand on Dean's head, and just like that, he was healed. Dean touched the back of his head, and there was no blood.

"Where have you been my whole life?" Dean asked Cass, at the back of his mind recalling how many times his healing could have come in handy.