Chapter Nineteen

"Dean knew he was acting irrationally; Cass would never hurt him or Sam. But he had been woken up by a call from Bobby telling him Sam was unconscious, and he was told by Cass to draw a Miguel he hadn't seen, and Cass placed him in it. He was already out the door before Bobby could finish. All he had heard from that conversation was that Sammy was unconscious in a Miguel; the rest didn't matter.

He drove like a madman; thank fuck there were no cars on the road at that time. He was pretty sure he would have caused an accident. He was so pissed, but he knew he was more hurt than mad. He was hurt because the first thing he expected to see when he woke up was blue eyes staring right back at him. He had been weirded out at first, but now he was used to Cass behaving weirdly; he was an angel, after all.

After confirming Sam was somehow fine, he went upstairs to find and apologize to Cass. He hadn't meant to be physical with him. He found him standing at the window, staring at nothing. Dean wrapped his hands around Cass from the back, "I am sorry I got carried away. You left me alone, and then I hear you are with Sammy, and he is unconscious. I just acted. I am sorry, Castiel. It will never happen again."

Cass stepped out of Dean's arms and stared intently at him. "Yes, it won't, cause if you ever punch me again, I'll kick your ass." Dean was partly amused by this because, for one, he didn't expect Cass, an angel, to ever curse and two to threaten to hit him back, but in all fairness, he was being a dick, and he was pretty sure in hand-to-hand combat, Cass would tear his ass to shreds. "I am sorry. Now, can we go save Sam, and what does that sigil mean?" "It's going to detox his body faster than normal so I have time to repair his soul. He ran out of time when he drank more demon blood. I had no time to inform you."