Chapter Seventeen

"Let's move to the bed so we can be more comfortable. I have plans for your body, and there is nothing angelic about what I'm going to do to you, Cass," Dean declared. Those words left a shiver down Castiel's spine. He did like the sound of that.

"I want to see you jerk yourself off, Cass."

"What does jerking off mean?" Castiel asked innocently. The way Castiel kisses, Dean almost always forgets the guy is still a virgin and doesn't know anything or do anything other than kiss Dean, of course.

"Oooohh buddy, you are in for a treat. Take off those trousers and your shorts, then come back here." Dean patted the bed where he wanted Castiel. Cass did as Dean instructed and went to where Dean was. Dean poured some lube on Castiel's hand and then directed him to touch his already erected hard-on. He slowly guided his hand in an up-and-down motion until Cass got the hang of it.

"Do what makes you feel good," Dean gently encouraged. Cass was a fast learner, honestly; who in that position wouldn't be?

"Why aren't you doing it too?" Cass asked in the middle of the soft grunts coming out of his mouth. "I just wanna watch you, study your movements. I wish I was a painter. I could draw how beautiful your face is at this moment." Dean leaned in and kissed him, which sped up Cass's movement. "Dean....Dean....I don't.....what is....." Castiel wasn't able to finish that statement. He felt himself go still, then all of a sudden, this foreign feeling was like flying but a lot better, accompanied by a loud moan. He came all over his hand and chest. Then he just lay there as Dean cleaned him with a warm washcloth. He covered him, then lay next to him and gently stroked his hair.

"That feels good too, Dean." Cass relaxed, but after some time, they switched positions with Dean so Dean could sleep in his arms. He knew humans needed sleep. Dean fell asleep in no time; he had never felt this safe in a long time. Cass flew out of the room after some time to go check on Sam.