Chapter Thirty One

Sexual content

Cass didn't need any more encouragement he wanted Dean just as bad. "I want to savor your body Cass to slowly learn the ins and outs of it," Dean said as he slowly kissed Cass' neck he undid his tie then shirt. "Starting without me?" Sam said as he stared at them with pure heat in his eyes."Did you bring them?" Dean asked as he continued to undress Cass. Sam placed the condoms, lube, melted chocolate, and strawberries on the table. He wanted to undress when Cass reached out for him."No, let me." And Sam did he knew he could never deny him even if he wanted to. He slowly stripped him of his clothes and soon they were lying naked. Cass between them as four hands threatened to tear him apart. He didn't know who was doing what he just knew he was so turned on and needed release. "I need you both now please." He begged with unshed tears in his eyes. "Not yet Cass we haven't even started. Dean said as he reached for the chocolate. He was serious when he said he wanted to learn Cass' body. He smeared the molten chocolate all over him. He and his brother then took a dive into the arms of pleasure. They worshipped Cass' body with their mouths, licking every part as they left small bites here and there as a sign of their ownership. "Open your mouth, Cass." Sam said as he reached for the chocolate-covered strawberries. "Close your eyes." Cass did as he was told, Sam fed him a chocolate-covered strawberry. Cass was in heaven everything in that moment felt so good but he was still missing something them, all of them. "I want you inside me now." Dean looked at Sam they had agreed Sam should go fast he was the gentle one and that's what Cass needed. "Okay, but we will have to prepare you first we don't want to hurt you." Cass only groaned to that he was incapable of completing a full sentence. "On your back Cass with your ass out. Good just like that." Sam encouraged Dean sat at the corner with his dick in his hands he wanted to watch. Sam poured a generous amount of lube in his hands then got to work he took his time preparing Cass to take him. He then inserted one finger then another till he was comfortably taking in three. "Sam please do it I am ready." Sam spanked Cass lightly. "You will be ready when I say you are ready I will not risk hurting you."