Chapter Thirty Three

" So what are we eating?" Dean was already looking for leftovers in the fridge. "I could fly get something to eat but Sam has made me boneless I need to recharge first." Sam winked at Cass proudly he was glad he was the reason his angel couldn't fly."I'll order take out." Sam chipped in. They were up in the cabin but at least they had service and they were not too far from town. The food came within thirty minutes and they devoured it." God, I was so hungry." Dean said as he sank his teeth into the second double cheeseburger. Sam was eating salads as usual. Dean always wondered how he maintained that body when he ate next to nothing. Cass was sampling everything he was still not used to earth food let alone the fact that he could taste it. As an angel, he wasn't even supposed to get hungry yet whenever he was with the Winchester brothers it's like his body becomes fully human. He was a bit worried about this but he wasn't losing his powers so he figured maybe his mind molded itself to suit his lover's needs. Cass went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. Dean was hot on his heels he bent Cass over the sink. "My turn I've wanted to take you like this for a long time." He whispered in his ear before nibbling it. Cass braced himself as Dean tore his boxer off. Dean undid his sweat pants thank fuck he wasn't wearing anything else. He took the lube he had hidden in the kitchen and a condom. Ever since he dreamed about fucking Cass be hide condoms and lube everywhere around the house. He didn't want anything to stop him from fucking Cass wherever and however he wanted. Cass was still open from Sam's lovemaking earlier so Dean didn't have to do so much to prepare him. He only applied lube on himself and Cass. "Are you ready little bird cause am not going to go easy on you, I want to fuck you hard and fast till you see stars." Dean grabbed a handful of Cass his hair as he dove into him with such ferocity Cass mourned like a possessed animal. He hammered into Cass like a mad man as if not enough he bit into his neck. "Mine you are all mine little bird never forget that." Cass held on the counter for dear life. His whole body felt like it was vibrating on its own. Dean was the opposite of Sam where Sam was gentle Dean was not and Cass couldn't have it any other way. "Dean I need to come." Dean spanked Cass hard before increasing his speed. "No little bird you come when I say so." Cass went silent he concentrated on not coming but Dean felt so good in that instance the only thing that could be heard was mourns and grants. Dean didn't loosen his grip not even once. Cass felt like he was being suffocated yet being set free at the same time. " Please…." Cass pleaded. Dean took Cass' mouth and kissed him hard. "Hush little bird or I won't let you come. He then reached for Cass' dick and squeezed it mercilessly." Come now my little bird l." Cass didn't need to be told twice he let go and just as Dean promised he saw stars, Dean was next. They stayed like that for a few minutes before Dean pulled out and deposited the condom. He then kissed Cass on his forehead. "You did good my little bird." Cass blushed this time. "Well, that's a new one I've never seen him blush." Sam commented as he entered the kitchen. "Well, what can I say it seems our angel here likes it rough too."