Chapter Twenty Eight

Sexual content

Sam's POV

I kissed Cass, God I couldn't believe how soft those lips were I couldn't get enough of them it was like being in the storm but at the same time feeling so calm. I slipped a hand in his shirt and slowly stroked his nipples I could feel his body inching more closer to mine. He let go of my lips in such of another and Dean's were right there eager as ever.

Cass' POV

Dean kissed me and it was like he was trying to make up for lost time his kisses were hard, hungry yet passionate. He reached for my ear lobe and sucked it with everything he had. "I will devour you Castiel." It was a dangerous promise one that made Castiel's heart beat out of his chest. He was so hard painful didn't begin to cover it. He needed release or soon very soon he would be down on his knees begging. Even the idea of that made him hotter. Sam couldn't allow himself to be forgotten with a hot wet mouth he left a wet line on his chest as he kissed and sucked him but once he took Cass' nipple in his mouth that was it Cass was lost to this world.

"Please," Cass pleaded with a hoarse voice. He was mindless with pleasure it was like he was lost in his head. Dean stared at Cass for a second before smacking wickedly and putting a hand over Cass' trousers. He grabbed his dick over it and felt every bit of Cass' erection. He was sweating his breathing uneven, his heart was beating so fast he was sure it would run out of his chest. "Please" Cass pleaded Sam wanted to unzip him give the poor guy some release but Dean shook his head. The damn bastard wanted more he needed Cass to beg and vocalize what he wanted. Only then would he give in to Cass. So he didn't stop the assault on his body. They kissed every inch of his necked sucked at the spots that made him forget to breathe every second. Cass tried to take Dean's hand and shove it in his pants but Dean couldn't move past his waistline. Cass eventually got frustrated his eyes shorn bright blue and he tore his pants together with his belt to shreds. That left Sam and Dean frozen on the spot had they taken it too far with the angel Dean was the first to recover though. "Say it little bird I won't do it till you plead for it," Dean said. With a groan, Cass finally asked. "I want you to touch my dick and when that is done I want you to put it in your mouth and suck me dry please." "Your wish is my command little bird," Dean said as his hands finally roamed free. Cass couldn't breathe he could only feel. His body felt electric-like millions of live wires were buried in him and they were awakening at that moment. Cass was caught between wanting to run away and experiencing this moment.