Chapter Twenty Four

Dean went straight to the bar. There is nothing booze couldn't fix; he wanted to go to one that had a strip club but decided against it at the last minute, for some reason it felt like cheating. "If only Castiel was as decent," Dean snorted to himself. "Two shots of tequila and a beer, please."

"Are we celebrating something?" The bartender inquired.

"Well, if you call your partner cheating on you with your brother a celebration, then sure, I'm in fucking heaven." He preferred calling Castiel his partner as opposed to boyfriend; to be frank, they hadn't even defined their relationship. Relationships sucked, and they were too complicated for Dean to untangle sober. At least that's what he told himself when he drowned in tequila after the fifth tequila shot.

"You know what if... if I'm being honest, I wasn't really that angry they were shoving tongue in each other's throats. Actually, I found it kind of arousing. What made me jealous was the fact that they started without me; I felt left out," Dean slurred out to the bartender.

"Maybe you should tell them that next time before pulling your gun on them," the bartender suggested. Yeah, he was definitely regretting that now. Dean had never been one to feel feelings or even worse, talk it out; he would just punch things or fix Baby or drink—those were his main outlets. Yeah, and the porn; the guy had a gift for jerking off or going for one-night stands. So when he eventually caught feelings for someone, it's no wonder he was having a heart-to-heart with the bartender.

"You know what, I will tell them right now." Dean attempted to wake up, only to fall into the hands of none other than Cass. "Oooh hey, blue eyes, I was just coming to talk to you." Cass helped Dean stagger out. He flew Dean home; they would come for the car tomorrow. Cass had to hope Dean's hangover would be strong enough to help him forget about the car before they brought it back to the cabin. He helped Dean get into bed after stripping him.

"You know what, Cass? I was jealous; you left me out." Those were the last words Dean said before he started snoring.