Chapter Sixteen

"Dean, I thought we agreed on not doing this," Cass said after taking a breath; he was flushed. "Nope, we said we would take it slow, and I was not backing away from those lips. I want more, Cass; I need more," Dean said breathlessly. "More of what, Dean?" Cass asked curiously. "More of this," Dean said as he licked Castiel's lips, "And this," he sucked on his neck, "and..." Dean eyed Cass with so much desire before he ripped Castiel's shirt open and stared at his hot, lick-worthy chest. Dean had never felt this hungry for anyone ever. He licked Cass's chest and sucked on one of his nipples. "Dean.....aaaaahhh....De...." Castiel moaned. Dean raised his head from what he was doing. Though he would very much rather not, he needed to have a serious conversation with Cass before things went any further. "I know that we agreed on taking things slow, but I need you. Today at the mission, I had this intense fear of losing you, which made me realize how deeply I care about you. In our line of work, people become hunters because they have lost someone they love to monsters. They go on a revenge mission, and before they know it, they are caught up in this world. Give my dad, for example; he roped me and Sam in it. This is all I know, and I'm afraid it is all I'll die knowing. But then I meet you, and some things, like me being a hunter, may not change, but me believing I'll die alone might. Cass, what I'm trying to say here is that I have feelings for you, and I don't want to waste any more time worrying about a future we can't control. A war is coming, maybe we might die or survive. All I care about right now is that either way, no regrets, and I am pretty sure we will both regret not giving us a chance." Cass looked into Dean's eyes for a long time. He was right; the end of the world was coming after all. His response was to rip Dean's shirt and devour his lips. "I'll take that as a yes, we are doing this?" "Yes, we are, Dean. Now shut up and kiss me. I do enjoy indulging in how they taste," Cass said as he stared at Dean's plump lips.