Chapter Twenty Six

Cass knew he wanted them both, needed them, and he would do whatever it took to have them. They were his, and they would soon realize that. Sam and Dean were still in the awkward stage; Sam didn't dare say anything. He knew in the shittiest people award, he had won fair and square. There was no justifying the hurt he had caused his brother in the past week. But what made Sam despise himself more was the fact that he couldn't bring himself to apologize for kissing Cass. He knew he had to; he had almost knocked several times on Dean's door, but he just couldn't apologize because he knew it would be a lie. Sam had enjoyed every moment of it, especially when they got caught. Sam knew if it were any other person other than Dean, he wouldn't stop; he was prepared to give anyone a show. He was claiming the man he wanted, and no set of eyes but one could stop him.

Dean was confused and hurt; he wanted to be the only one for Cass. But seeing him with Sam, it was clear he liked him too, and that was a punch to his gut. Though the one thing that confused him was he was turned on. To be honest, he wanted to see Cass in another man's arms, Sam specifically, not just any other human being or angel.

Sam and Cass had been like twins growing up; they shared everything apart from their dating life; each of them kept that side a secret. It was just too weird bringing it up. But in this situation, they had to because he was sure the angel would rather lose both of them rather than choose one over the other. From the moment Dean met Cass, he always wanted to protect him and give him everything he wanted. He knew this was the only way to protect him by not making him choose.