Chapter Thirty Two

Sexual Content

Sam put on a condom and applied lots of lube he then reached out and kissed Cass sweetly before he entered him. "I need you to breath Cass let me in, that's it you feel so good love, there we go." Sam kept encouraging him till he was in. Then he held still waiting for his angel to adjust to him. "Move now," Cass whispered. He was sweating now he had held on to his orgasm for so long his body felt like it was going to give up. Sam moved slowly until they were in rhythm. He then stopped and turned Cass around so he could face him he wanted to go off the cliff looking into his eyes. Sam got lost so did Cass they were in synch looking deep in the eyes of each other getting lost in each other's souls. They breathed each other's air Cass reached for Sam's lips and kissed him as he removed some of his hair in his eyes. "You are so perfect so wonderful," Sam said he couldn't believe at this moment Cass was his. "I need to…." "I know me too let go. And Cass did his whole body went still just for a second before it fell apart. Cass let go he had to, needed to. Sam followed Cass closing in on him was too much for Sam he couldn't hold back anymore didn't want to actually. They held each other for dear life Sam couldn't master enough strength to get off Cass but Cass didn't mind he welcomed the weight the heat of Sam's body. Cass gently stroked Sam's hair he loved how soft and unruly it was. Dean always teased Sam about how well he groomed it. He always bought expensive shampoos for it which Dean stole. Dean approached the bed he wanted Cass but needed him to rest for a bit. He wasn't going to be as gentle. Suddenly someone's stomach groaned and they all laughed before untangling from the sweat and come so they could go get food. Dean handed them a warm towel to clean up before they left for the kitchen.