Chapter Thirty

The next morning, Dean woke up to an excited Cass holding his coffee. He took it and murmured thanks before downing it. After he was done, he now had the strength to ask Cass what made him all giddy.

"I slept in the arms of the most fierce and incredible men I know. If that's not enough to make anyone giddy, I don't know what is." Dean only smiled at him; he had very little to say in the morning. Though his enthusiasm gave Dean some sort of comfort that they were not making the biggest mistake of their lives.

Dean was brought out from his trail of thoughts by the smell of bacon. He looked at Cass with surprise. "I flew to get them; I wanted our morning to be special too," Cass said as he attempted to get out of the tent. Dean pulled him and kissed him senselessly. "You are incredible." Cass blushed at that before they crawled out of the tent.

He found Sam drinking his green smoothie; damn, he hated that green juice. Dean always believed in living fast and dying young, and with that in mind, he didn't care much about treating his body right. He ate what he ate, and he'd be damned if he had to apologize for it. Dean didn't even comment on it; he was too happy today. He had the guy of his dreams in one arm, bacon in the next; what else could a guy ask for, honestly?

"How about we go back to the cabin today? I'm all about nature, but I miss my laptop," Sam suggested. He wasn't lying; he had had enough of nature, and the bugs were eating him alive. If only he could shoot the damn things.

"Fine," Dean agreed, but he wanted to go back for a different reason. He needed to cuddle with Cass in a more comfortable place, preferably his bed. He wanted to hold him for hours uninterrupted. He felt like an addict already, craving the body of another. He wanted to be the master of Cass' body, to be the one who commanded it and pleased him. They packed and headed off to the cabin. "Hmmm, home sweet home," Sam headed straight for his bedroom. "Well, he really must have missed his laptop," Cass commented. "Well, I don't care what he missed; all I need at the present moment is your body wrapped against mine," Dean said as he spanked him as an encouragement to go to the bedroom faster.