Chapter Twenty Three

Dean had always found killing so easy; I mean, even a truly dumb person would understand the concept. Monsters are bad, monsters that need to be killed because they kill humans. There was a certain purity to know where you stand and what's to be done when it comes to your job, and Dean always resonated with that purity. That's what made him a great hunter; there was no thinking, just doing. But never in his life had he thought of the day where he could love a monster enough to hesitate to kill the damn thing, and this was that day. He had a gun in his hand and more than one voice speaking to him, both on the inside and the outside.

See, when Dean found his brother and Cass kissing, passionately may I add, he felt one thing: pure hot jealousy, and before he knew it, he was pulling a gun on both of them. "How dare you? I was right in the next room. Do you not even have human decency?" Not that it would have made anything better. "How long has this shit been going on, motherfuckers? I should blow your brains out."

"Dean, I care about Sam too; I am not choosing one over the other," Cass said as he got closer to Dean. He knew if he fired the gun, it was best if it hit him and not Sam. For one, Dean would never forgive himself, and two, no earthly weapon would harm him.

Dean just turned around and walked out; he needed time to think. Cass wanted to go after him, but Sam stopped him. "Let him be; he needs to calm down. Come on, help me clean this up." They put the Twister game away; Sam opted to go to bed. He wasn't in the right mind to have any sort of conversation. The only thought in his mind was what the hell was wrong with him, what was he thinking??

In all honesty, he wasn't when Castiel's lips touched his; he was defenseless. He couldn't explain it; he still can't. It was like he had kissed those lips so many times; it felt natural. Sam felt like Cass had always been his, and this was more of a reunion than a first time.

"Dammit." Sam cursed; his hard-on was back. He wasn't sure if it was gone to begin with. He was not going to sleep tonight with Cass in the same house as him; this was the best worst night of his life. But what freaked him out the most was he couldn't give up Cass; he just couldn't, not after tasting him.