Chapter Fifteen

When Sam got back, he found Dean on the couch with a bottle of whiskey. "Hey, is everything okay?"

"Peachy," Dean answered. "Tell me some good news, Sammy. I am starting to see shit, man. It's getting worse by the second."

"Yeah, I might have found the potential ghost's brother. Let's go check him out."

They followed up on a lead that led them to the identity of the guy. He was a sweet guy with a big body but didn't bully anyone. However, his physique made him a target, as people assumed he was a threat. He had a crush on his co-worker, so when she went missing, they all assumed the guy had killed her. The husband tied him up to his truck and dragged him through the road until there was nothing left of him, literally.

Dean and Sam burned a portrait he drew of his crush. It was the only meaningful thing he had remaining. This act made him disappear and cross over to the other side. "He deserved better than this world; I hope he finds peace in the next one," Sam said sadly.

They hopped into their car and went back on the road. Dean's sickness had cleared in time, but the sheriff wasn't so lucky; he died. When they reached the next motel, the first thing Dean did was call Cass.

"Yes, Dean."

Cass showed up in the motel room. Dean rushed towards him and crushed his lips on the angel's. He kissed the hell out of him. Their lips were in sync, and he could taste Castiel's soft yet firm lips. Then there was the rough feel of his cheeks from the five O'Clock shadow. He loved the roughness of it, but what drove Dean to the edge was Castiel's hard body. Dean didn't even know he had been slowly pushing Castiel towards the wall. He held him there with two hands on each side, caging him. That's when he stopped the kiss just for a second so he could regain control. He was sure if he didn't stop now, he would go further than he intended, and he wasn't sure if Cass was ready for that yet.