Chapter Thirty Four

"Come on let's go sleep am sure we have all had enough excitement for one night." Sam suggested and they all followed him to Dean's room since it was bigger they decided to take a shower and change the sheets before going to sleep. Cass was obviously in the middle as they entangled in each other's arms. They both kissed him goodnight Cass drifted to sleep contented and happy. Cass was woken up by this sudden rush of pleasure. "Turn to your side little bird and lift your leg I want to fuck you." Cass did as instructed he hadn't even fully registered Sam had his mouth on him he was sucking him dry. Cass was a writhing mess. Sam and Dean were going to be the death of him. Dean entered him in one smooth motion knocking air off his lungs. This time he was a bit more gentle but not too much. Sam let go of his dick and went to his balls he tugged at them gently sending Cass into a frenzy. A few more stokes and Cass let go. Dean did the same, Sam swallowed every bit of Cass. "Mmmmm delicious." If Cass wasn't spent that would have done it for him. They feel back to sleep. The next morning as usual Sam was the early riser he was in the kitchen cooking. Cass was in the shower when Dean came in "Hold the rails little bird for support, I want you now." Dean said as he tore the condom and put it on. He fucked him in the showers Sam found them and joined in Dean pulled out and let Sam finish Cass off " Oooh angel I can never get enough of you." Sam said before he came. They took a shower and went to bed. "