Chapter 4: Memories

Chapter 4
~~•°•~~

Recent day...☠

Justin...☠

I sat staring at the large portrait of my Princess at the center of the wall facing my seat. Covering the grey walls were many more photos of her from our childhood together till this day. I don't regret doing this cause she made me like this. She made me obsess and fantasize about her. Oh how I love entering her knowing that her warm cunt is always not ready for me.

This is my favorite room in my Mansion. I don't live with my father anymore since I finished high school. I'm now twenty three and own half of my father's companies. I have everything but not the complete acceptance of my princess. 

She's tied to me but she doesn't want to accept what we did to eachother. She made me crave her every second. She made me want to protect her whenever someone came close her. She did everything to draw my attention to her and only her alone. We made eachother who we are today.

"I only just considered you my best friend and it was never my intention to do this to you"... 

Oh those words still ring in my head, the day I forcefully took her virginity. She was so pure and fit perfectly underneath me just like when she was little. I almost came just penetrating her.

Oh her scream. It was just as perfect as watching her thrash and beg crying her soul out as I pounded into her feeling her sweet blood stain the sheets and feeling her go limp underneath me giving up as I strived to have my long awaited release.

It was a memory to die for since we both lost our virginities to each other. She was thirteen by then. So young and I, eighteen. It was all the sexual tension I've been holding back for her and only her alone. 

I'm broken from my trance by the hitting of a door... My Princess's door. I didn't take her home this time so she could attempt to kill herself again. If we're dying, we die together. 

I put on my genuine happy face as I head out of the room straight to hers in the opposite wing pulling out the keys and gently opening the door although the first thing I wasn't expecting was for her to slap me but I was fine.

I loved having her vent her anger on me. I was hers to use whenever she wanted so was she for me. I still smiled ignoring the non existent pain. It only turned me on and she knew it. God she was all mine.

"Where have you brought me to?" Feisty as always. I like it. Even with her depressive episodes she still manages to stand up to me just the way I taught her. God I love seeing my accomplishments.

"Did you have enough sleep my princess?" I make my way into the room taking a seat on one of the cushion sofas. She's smart enough not to think of running since she won't get anywhere far.

"You lost the privilege to call me that when you forced yourself on me." Her voice is grave lased with anger.

"You know I didn't mean to do it but those words you said to me just... They just hurt me so much princess." She shut her eyes letting the silent tears fall. "If you would only accept what you did and still do to me Maddy this won't be so difficult."

"Please just let me go Justin. You've already ruined my life. My mother doesn't believe me when I say you raped me. Hell in fact no body does. Please... I don't even think I can have a normal life any more please just let me be"

"So you could kill yourself. What happened to we belong to each other Maddy?... You're mine just like I'm yours."

"God you are so sick Justin. I was a little girl then. I was naive... I didn't know what I was saying or doing-"

"BUT YOU DID THEM MADDY!" She flinched. "You did them even if you claim not know what you were doing. Your father's last words to me was to watch over you-"

"AND YOU THINK THREATENING AND FORCING YOURSELF ON ME IS WHAT HE WANTED?!...God Justin just listen to yourself" She was now biting her lip in order not to break into sobs. Seeing her like that always broke my heart but she was also making things difficult as well.

"No he wouldn't want this but he'll understand." That's all it took for her to break down and I know she wanted my comfort even tho she always fought to push me away. That's how attached we both were to each other. We hurt eachother and vent it out on eachother as well.

So I decide to give her what she needed. I stood up walking up to her and shielding her in my embrace. As I said she tried pushing me away. Hitting and cursing against my chest but she gave up. What she always does breaking down as I held her tighter and she clung onto me crying her soul out.

We stood in a comfortable silence as her sobs died down and the awaited moment arrived when she pushed me away hard and dropped to the floor hugging herself and digging her nails into her skin. She was having an anxiety attack. I quickly rushed to her gripping her wrists and stretching her arms hugging her tight to me.

"I'm sorry I did this to you princess." Her breaths became heavy as she sobbed harder into my chest pulling her wrists out of my tight grip and beating my chest repeatedly telling me how much she hates me which isn't true but I let her do what she wants. I will be willing to do anything to prove to The love of my life that I'm not leaving her.

"What have I done to you to deserve this huh Juju?" Her voice is hoarse and pained that it sent a sharp spear to my heart. I swallow the lump in my throat trying not to let her know how much the nick name she gave me weakens and affects me when she says it with so much pain.

"No no sweetie you did nothing. I love you so so much. I would never regret you being mine Maddy."

"I would never LOVE you!" She pushed me away with so much force getting up immediately with anger rolling off her body. "I AM NOT YOURS AND I HATE YOU FOR WHAT-"

The sound of a hand contacting skin echoed in the silent room as Madelyn held onto her cheek crying and practically trembling. I was seething and I knew I terrified her whenever I became like this but she keeps testing me.

I stomped over to her digging my fingers into her hair feeling her scalp graze against my fingers. She screamed gripping onto my arm hitting it to let her go which angers me more. My love shouldn't be trying to get away from me.

"Do you?... Do you really hate me Maddy?... Tell me...DO YOU!!!!" She flinched as more tears flowed down her gorgeous face quickly turning her around tightening my grip on her hair loving her sweet screams as I leaned closer to the side of her face, my lips slightly brushing against her earlobe.

"Justin...mmm" She muffled the slight noise of disapproval in her throat as I grinded my clothed erection harder to the crack of her soft ass cheeks letting out a satisfied groan, knowing that she's all mine whiles inhaling her intoxicating scent.

"You feel that princess?... That's what you do to me. That's how you've made my body, mind and soul crave you. You remember how you used to rub your soft cute butt against it and giggling that I had a ball in my pants hm?" I run my warm tongue from the bottom of her neck up to her earlobe watching as she fanes a flinch.

"You wanna know what else?" I whisper in her ear. "The fact that you are at much of as fault as I am Maddy. We did this to each other and you know it!".

She shook her head vigorously repeating 'no' as I let her drown in her own thoughts throwing her to floor and storming out of the room not bothering to lock the door. She won't even bother to leave anytime soon. She can't live without the thought of me not being there no matter how hard she tries.

~~•°•~~