Chapter 16: Unexpected

Chapter 16
~~•°•~~

The Party Night

***

Madelyn...☠

I didn't know how long I laid on this bed but the effects of the drug began to wear off and I groaned, squinting and adjusting my eyes to notice the figure beside me holding my hand. Confused was an understatement until it slowly lifted it's head and looked at me. It seemed to be a guy with his hair messy and sticking in places as if he was pulling on it really hard along hearing the distant echo of my name in my consciousness.

He called my name again and I had to just lie down there and let reality sink in before I groaned again clutching my head before everything finally registered. I turned in his direction and saw his worried gaze and teary eyes before realization struck me and I jumped from my sitting position to wrap my still frail arms tightly around his neck immediately breaking down into sobs.

"Shh.... Its alright now. I thought they hurt you, god Maddy you almost drove me mad."

"I'm sorry Justin, I'm really sorry, next time I'll call you-" I guess that didn't sit well with him because he pried my hands off him immediately standing and glaring at me. He was angry, I made him angry.

"NEXT TIME, THERE IS NO NEXT TIME MADDY. MY GOD DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU PUT ME THROUGH, DID YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TO BREATHE EVERY SECOND KNOWING YOU WERE IN DANGER AND YOU SPEAK OF A NEXT TIME?" At this point I was a sobbing mess whiles letting his words sink in, they hurt and on top of that I couldn't stop myself from flinching when he threw his hands in the air. He was pissed.

"Juj-"

"DON'T FUCKIN' CALL ME THAT!" No he can't push me away he's hurting me. I got off the bed with much difficulty and stumbled towards him but he took a step back causing my heart to keep breaking.

"Juju I'm sorry and I swear I didn't come here on my own will. Murp-"

"THE FUCK YOU DIDN'T COME ALONE MADDY, HE WAS KNOCKED OUT COLD AND TIED TO A STOOL DOWNSTAIRS. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DAMAGE YOU'VE CAUSED HIM, FUCK!... YOU JUST GAVE THAT BASTARD TYSON THE FUCKING FREE WILL TO ALMOST TOUCH WHAT'S MEANT TO BE MINE!" That was it for me, someone should bury me. He didn't want me and he certainly didn't want to listen.

"Juju please I'm yours, I'm all yours, every part of my body is yours; hell you're only mine as well. No one can touch me the way you do and no one can make me feel the way you make me feel. Remember we were in this together from the beginning, you and I, Please..."

"Madelyn you were suppose to be mine. I do every fuckin' single thing for you, I always care for you because you're so delicate and precious to me but what do I get in return huh?... You disrespect me and you always hurt me no matter how much I show you greatly what you mean to me. So no Madelyn, this proves that I obviously never meant anything to you so you're not mine anymore." I wanted to die, I wanted to kill, I suddenly felt the urge to hurt Tyson and that Trisha for making my Justin think that I never cared about him but only myself.

I wanted to scream on top of my lungs and to the entire world to prove how much I cared for him. How he was the only thing I thought about to get me through the day, how I felt this pinch in my chest when girls drooled, spoke or fantasized about him. How I slowly turned Psycho for his attention alone and how he completed me in every way possible.

I was sobbing seriously that I couldn't breathe. All my fears and insecurities, patiently dreading the day he will finally leave me all came hitting me so hard I couldn't breathe. I felt another strong anxiety attack kick in which proved I was always weak around him.