Chapter 14: Never letting go

Chapter 14
~~•°•~~

The Wryte Residence

***

Madelyn...☠

"Yes Juju right there... Aahn" I moaned out allowing my free hand to run through his hair lightly grazing his scalp and slightly tightening my grip on the roots whiles he pleasured me to which he didn't care continuing his assault down there. My fingers dug harder into the shower wall struggling to remain study as possible whiles Justin continued to eat me out. He was bent on one knee, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of my thighs to definitely leave marks as my right leg was supported on his right shoulder blade enjoying how the sole of my feet dug into his back and the continues disappearance of his face lost between my folds gave me the high, It was heavenly.

It's been a month after our terrible fight and its been a blessing in disguise but sometimes alarming how our sexual drives and advances have heightened. Currently we still had some time before school since I insisted and spent the night yesterday at his place to which we cuddled with our naked bodies pressed against eachother.

It's not that we were being ignorant, in fact we knew, we were very well aware that what we were doing was wrong but we somehow convinced ourselves that we needed eachother since we've always turned to eachother when we were little. And as the days went by, Justin got more touchy with me and would not let any chance slip at the risk of not touching or kissing me, and I would be lying if I said I didn't like it. He always somehow hovered around me in school and I totally loved it.

But what I was a bit alarmed about was of how Tyson just seemed to be following me around. I believed he and Trisha had something going on and I hated that they had to plan on somehow involving me. Warning bells always rang in my head when he approached me but no matter what I did to avoid him he would always find a way to invade my space.

For some reason Justin really hated his gut and wouldn't tell me why, said it was for the best. I went crazy with rage that he was keeping something this important from me which resulted in me avoiding him and his constant persuasions. It all ended up in him dry humping me minutes later after the whole ordeal and damn were we back to normal again.

We still had a few months to Justin's graduation and why did I have a feeling my life will become hell without him around, No idea. Now back to how I was going to fly out and murder whoever disrupted my moment to have my awaited release, it pissed both of us so much because all he wanted was to just drink my juices so he doesn't have to be in a bad mood at school. It was one of the househelps saying the 'master' which was his father was expecting us downstairs by now- talk of ruining the moment. We turned off the shower heads with frustrated facial expressions immediately changing and heading down.

We both wore matching outfits. He wore his black skinny jeans and a white T-shirt with white Nike's whilst I was in long black high waist jeans that rolled off at the ends with a white long sleeved crop shirt with white Nike's as well. We looked ravishing with our dark sunglasses on and backpacks slung on one shoulder which he took mine to hold after a while.

Word around school was that we were dating since our families were very close but we just saw it to be rock hard friendship. Justin and I were always there for eachother and I just couldn't let go. I mastered up the strength to tell him. He told me I was insane for thinking that he'll leave.

"You two act more like a couple. I can't believe my son has already made his move" I blushed whereas Justin just glared at his father. The reason Jayson had no problem with Justin coming after me in school is because he still managed his part of the business well. Always on his laptop when in school or dragging me with him to who knows where, I'm not complaining at all as long as he's with me.