Chapter 30: New beginning

Chapter 30
~~•°•~~

Madelyn...☠

It had been weeks and I hadn't heard from Justin. He wouldn't pick my calls and if I decide to visit him he'd not want to see me, it hurt so much I've tried to kill mom so many times now but not just yet.

I told him not to let me know anything or I'd take matters into my own hands and no matter how hard he tries to hide it I know he loves them. He still wants to forgive them for what they did to us when we were kids but that's where he had it all wrong. I wasn't like him or any of them for a fact, I was me!

I sniffled and grinned, he doesn't know I know. He made it seem like he was punishing them but he was rather doing everything to save them from me but not for long. They all need to go and the truth needed to revealed.

"Justin terminated the baby..." I smiled brightly and turning to look at the person behind me looking dejectedly at nothing in particular. "It's pathetic...and you claim you loved that woman of a mother?" I suddenly began fuming.

"She's just doing this for your better-"

"Bullshit!" I began laughing. "Take this from one psychopath because she's another...she loves nothing but herself and her possessions. She never loved Jayson and what did you think, that she'd consider you?"

"THAT WAS MY KID-"

"WHICH WAS NOT GOING TO BE YOURS EVEN AFTER BIRTH!...It was a mistake, accept that it was all in the heat of the moment. She calls herself a gamemaster but she's not sick and twisted enough in addition to being a psychopath which doesn't just entail you making unreasonable, stupid and irrational decisions to get what you want!"

He stared at me with glistening eyes but my smile only brightened at his pain and misery.

"It entails you doing all those including taking into consideration the negative consequences of your actions on both parties as far as you achieve your aim or not. Justin got what he wanted without considering an innocent life, get over it and move on or..."

That caught his attention and his eyes snapped right to mine.

"You know what I'm talking about Felix. If you were quite able to quit being one of the highest shareholders in the Wrytes empire next to Jayson just to be that stupid woman's chauffeur then you know what I'm talking about."

"I WILL NEVER BECOME LIKE YOU PEOPLE!"

"You see Felix, we have two types of psychopaths." I broke the glass in my hand and watched as the glass shards pierced my palm. "Those born...and those who are made."

I walked to my window overlooking the clean estate layouts.

"No matter what you choose...she will be six feet under the dirt!" I said with uncalculated disgust which ticked him off and driving him apeshit.

"You can't do this. I've waited my whole life just for her and you want to take her away just because of some hate issues?"

"You're wrong." I was surprisingly calm. "I don't need the weeds anymore because I want to nurture something new." I looked down at my belly with empty eyes. By the look on his face he caught onto what I was talking about.

"Justin will be against this!" He objected causing me to beam.

"That's why you won't be alive to convince him!" I watched as his useless body fell limp onto the floor, the bullet lodged straight into the middle of his skull and then looked at my still flat tummy. "This fruit needs fresh soil and a new beginning which doesn't include all of them...not even my Juju." I smiled warmly at the thought.