Chapter 26: Gone

Chapter 26
~~•°•~~

Justin...☠

"CALEB GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NOW!"

"You need to calm down before-"

"FUCK YOU!!... WHY WOULD YOU LOCK ME UP IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT'S BEEN A WHOLE WEEK!!-"

"Look I'm sorry ok. But I just couldn't let you go meet her and I think I kind of regret that bu-"

"Hold up what do you mean you regret that. WHAT DID YOU DO?..!!-"

"Calm down you aren't well."

"LET ME OUT SO WE COULD TALK!" He swore he was loosing consciousness. He had been locked in the basement for a week and it was driving him crazy. He couldn't watch his Maddy. Hell he couldn't even touch himself anymore without looking at her. There was practically nothing here that made him sane. Each and everyday he was getting more and more worked up.

The door finally opened and he quickly stepped out sending the trembling Caleb to the other side of the room with a reserved punch to the side of his face. He was fuming but yet again weak. It's not like he lacked anything down there. There was practically every necessity apart from the privilege to watch his Maddy.

"Fuck!... What did you do that for?" Caleb winced touching and massaging the side of his face avoiding eye contact with his friend.

"WHERE'S MY MADDY?!!... YOU KEPT HER AWAY FROM ME FOR A WHOLE WEEK!" I was seething yet paranoid. What had happened. What if she tried to kill herself when she didn't sense my presence.

"Look I'm sorry man. I really am and I didn't intend to do it but it had to be done. You were going to ruin things an-... and-"

"HELL I'M GOING TO RUIN THINGS. IN FACT I'M GOING TO DO IT NO-"

"SHE RUN AWAY!!!..."

"What?..." Time froze. Everything froze. I felt my heart stop. I was practically a living dead. I was shocked at my own voice. It was only above a whisper as my throat tightened and my eyes stung with unshed tears. It was everything I ever feared would happen. This wasn't part of the plan. I couldn't stop the pain in my chest. Hell I couldn't breath. I was having a panic attack and it wasn't good.

I looked up at the horror edged on Caleb's face as he run to a falling me which I didn't even notice. Then everything went black. But this black was painful. Thoughts of the worst possible scenarios occurring in my clouded mind.

Why is it that when you never need horrifying and depressing dreams that's when they decide to visit you. Nature sometimes is a bitch.

I woke up three hours ago and those hours were the worst experiences of my life. I continued looking at the footage but found nothing important. She was in her room the whole time and I have been crying for three hours straight.

I sent Caleb to check everywhere. She wasn't at any of my houses. She wasn't anywhere she always loves she just vanished. I kept throwing things around and shouting like a little kid. I guess this is how she really felt when I left. I hurt her more than this. I'd been gone for months but she was only gone for a couple of hours.

They were suppose to watch her yet they let her go. I was going to kill them all.

**********************************
Brook residence...living room...

Karen...☠

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE'S GONE?..." I couldn't believe it when it finally registered. Madelyn was finally gone and that didn't spell good for us at all.