Epilogue

Epilogue
•°

Five months later...

~~***~~

••••International news broadcasts••••

"The world is still shaken by the recent happenings..."

"World in shock regarding the fall of the two great families..."

"Reports shown of the heiress to the Brooks family still missing..."

"Family mansions burnt to the ground..."

"Wryte and Brooks industries on the verge of collapsing..."

"Both empires now in the hands of an anonymous entrepreneur..."

"Ashes collected at the scene confirmed to belong to the late Jayson Wryte and late Karen Brooks..."

"The world witnesses the tragic death of two strong family heads..."

"Burnt land placed on auction..."

"SOLD to an anonymous buyer..."

"What is the relationship between this anonymous person and the two families..."

"Justin Wryte caught and stopped once again from a suicide attempt..."

"Former CEO of the Wryte industries sent to a special facility..."

"The love of his life so he claims is still yet to be found..."

"Body of Madelyn Brooks, heiress to Brooks industries finally found..."

"Heiress in critical condition..."

"Justin Wryte missing..."

"There's still no recent reports regarding Madelyn Brooks and Justin Wryte..."

"The power couple rumored to have a surviving child..."

"Heiress to the Brooks industries passed on in private hospital room..."

"No confirmed reports but rumors of excessive bleeding leading to her death..."

"Justin Wryte on the run from authorities after stealing the body of the diseased Madelyn Brooks and setting the hospital up in flames..."

"Justin Wryte wanted for kidnapping, arson and murder..."

"Justin found dead with the decaying body of the heiress on their matrimonial bed in one of their cabin's located in the woods..."

"Reports shown that Justin overdosed on pills whiles mourning his diseased wife leading to his inevitable death right after body went missing and hospital was set up in flames..."

"Grand burial for the two great families..."

"Ashes of Justin and Madelyn claimed by anonymous once again..."

"Files retrieved from the fire highlighting some of the most recent visits of the late patient Madelyn Brooks for ultrasounds and in one of her most recent visit revealing a full nine month baby at the wee stages of birth..."

"Rumor confirmed..."

"The family lives on although the world has no idea where this child was hidden by the parents..."

"Efforts to find heir lead to dead ends..."

"The world moves on but the memory and impact of sacrifices those two families made to come this far would be forever remembered..."