Chapter 15: This is Bad

Chapter 15
~~•°•~~

Madelyn...☠

So the Saturday of the party arrived sooner than later and since I had nothing to do I stayed in my room reading a book or whatever I found. Justin left a while ago with Caleb to his home, said they had things to do but not before strictly warning me to avoid the party at all cost. I rolled my eyes of course, as if I was going to ruin things between us and actually go cause since the day of the throw back between Tyson and Justin, Tyson became quite violent or in other words hateful. Always finding ways to bullying Murphy to get back at me because he knew hell would break loose if he actually touched me.

Murphy still didn't stop hanging out with me despite my protests. Tyson just wanted me to be alone and I didn't care but Murphy was my concern. I wasn't that weak little girl anymore that people could walk all over. I always stuck to Murphy and when that prick or one of his guys tried anything funny I would fight back, didn't care if I got into trouble. There were more institutions and there certainly would be no doubt that Murphy would be coming with me, told him straight to his face. I was so proud that I sometimes landed a good punch to their noses before Justin showed up.

I texted Murphy and he said he'll be here in ten. But it was past thirty minutes and he still hadn't braced me with his stupid presence. I became a bit worried that he was busy or wouldn't be able to make it so I called his house line and waited for his mom to pick up and thankfully she did that on the first ring.

"Ma'am Jane. Good evening but is Murphy around by any chance?" I had to sound cool.

"Oh dear its good to hear from you again but Murphy isn't home. He actually left like an hour ago, said he was coming to your place. Why, isn't he there yet?" Oh shit. Her voice was laced with a bit of concern. OMG an hour?... What the heck Murphy?

"Oh no don't worry ma'am Jane. We were just playing truth or dare right now and he dared me to do this. Sorry again for the trouble." I swear my cheerful tone was all panic inside.

"It's quite alright but child you just gave me the chills there, you two be safe ok?" I could tell she felt a tad bit relieved. I gave her my confirmation before hanging up and now resulting to my hyperventilation.

I couldn't stop myself from becoming worried. I called his line quite a couple of times waiting for him to pick up and the fucking idiot finally picked up on like what, the eleventh time! Shit head. I could strangle him right this instant through the phone.

"Shit head you had me fucking worried. I even called your mom and do you know how much trouble that would have landed us in if I hadn't come up with something that instant?"

"Hello Madelyn." I froze. This isn't Murphy and the loud music confirmed another thing.

"HE FUCKING WENT TO THE PARTY, HE DITCHED ME FOR SOME STUPID PARTY! Now I'm mad."

"You almost damaged my ear drum bitch and yes he's at a party. A cool one at that."

"Let me guess. It's that idiot Tyson's party?" I was angry he actually ditched me for the party. At least he could have told me then I wouldn't have to prepare all this stuff for our movie night. Idiots!

"Watch it bitch you don't know shit!" Why did people have to be so annoying.

"Please who are you and could you kindly hand the phone to my shit head of a friend for me yeah?"

"I'm sorry but that just won't be possible." I frowned. Who the heck was this guy to refuse me of my offer.

"Excuse me but what do you mean not possible?"
I heard some shuffling on the other side of the line before the least expected voice I strived so hard to ignore sounded in my ears.