Chapter 18: I messed up

Chapter 18
~~•°•~~

Night of the party.....

***

Justin...☠

What did I just do, I run out to see an agitated Caleb waiting in the car immediately looking in my direction frowning when he saw I was not with Maddy but the tears falling down my face. Yes that's how much she messed with my emotions. I hated myself but deep down it felt normal. Like this satisfactory feeling. I felt she was going through the same thing when she started moaning from the immense pleasure and pain. Then all of a sudden snapping out when reality struck us. I was a mess and my friend knew not to push too much gearing the car onto the road.

"What's it Jus, your scaring me!" He really sounded panicked because he knew I only cried when it was about Maddy.

"I messed up Cal... I- i-God...I messed up-"

"WHAT HAPPENED IN THERE JUSTIN AND WHERE IS MADELYN?..!" I flinched.

"Caleb I need your help. You need to promise me"

"WTF JUSTIN!..Of course you know my loyalty lies with you. WOULD YOU JUST FUCKING SPIT-"

"I RAPED HER!" The car was quiet all of a sudden and it wasn't helping. I turned to Caleb who's jaw was clenched hard and his fist tight on the steering wheel. "Please say someth-"

"FUCK!... SAY SOMETHING, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY, FOR FUCK'S SAKE JUSTIN SHE'S JUST EIGHTEEN?"

"I KNOW I KNOW. WHY DO YOU THINK I SAID I MESSED UP. I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED HUH?..!!! FOR STARTERS YOU FORCED YOUR FUCKING SELF ON HER!!... CAN YOU FUCKING EXPLAIN?!!!"

"I APPROACHED HER ON THE KISS WITH TYSON AND SHE WAS LIKE IT'S NOT WHAT I THINK!.. I-I-I...I don't know. She said she'll never ever look at any other man and I don't know I just-... It just happened" I was a wreck just running my fingers through my already tousled hair trying to calm my fucking self down.

"Are you serious Justin, even I knew from the way Tyson was behaving that it was all an act to get you worked up and you just fucking messed up big time. What do you expect her to do now. She's still too young, I mean That's going to mess her up! SHIT!"

"You need to help me. I can't lose her Cal. She's like the last thing I can never let go of. God I'm so stupid. She's my everything you know. She's MINE!... FUCK!"

"OK FIRST BREATHE. You should have known all this before you took what you were bound to have anyway." I looked at him confused."Oh come on Justin. Why do I always have to tell you." He punches the steering wheel. "She told me not to tell you but she was planning on giving it to you after she graduated." God I felt like messed up shit.

"You need to help me Cal, please, I can't let go. I can't even think of being with anyone else apart from her. God I shouldn't even be saying this but I feel at peace after claiming her. God this is sick-"

"Both of you are sick. I've been telling you this. You're both obsessed with eachother in sick and twisted ways. You can't even fucking live a day without touching eachother or fucking doing something to eachother." He sighed. I recognized that sigh. He has a plan. "I have a plan man but none of you are going to like it. Especially her but you need to fucking promise me you'll still stay by her side."

"I swear. She's the only person I ever want." I relaxed a bit upon hearing that. I'll do anything to keep my Maddy and he'll help me as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We showered and changed clothes. I never knew Murphy was in the back seat but he was pretty knocked out bad. We had one of our friends at the party come take him home instructing him to never mention our names but that he was tied up being bullied by some guys who knocked him out. Saying he used the boys phone to find his house.