Chapter 22: Hey

Chapter 22
~~•°•~~

Flashback.... Three years earlier....

***

Madelyn...☠

Justin and I were making our way through the College halls to the dorms right from my meeting with my psychologist which he was present through out. That woman annoyed the hell out of me. I was depressed and all she could do was talk about myself. Said it took time. I didn't understand why the person who did this to me was right beside me and I felt completely at ease but I tended to freak out around people who weren't my Justin.

I never gave off anymore expressions to anyone except Justin since that faithful day. I guess he destroyed my sense of interaction pretty bad but that's what just made it more interesting. We were heading to my dorm to pick up something he left behind and head for the grocery store.

I was in a white high waist pleated skirt to mid thigh length paired with a pink cropped hoodie hanging just above the waist band of the skirt with pink knee length high heels. It took time for Justin to register how I now dress but I had to almost kill one guy who was checking me out to prove that I was doing this all for him and I couldn't help the joy I felt in my chest when he looked at me with so much love. It was like it just intensified for us every time we tried something crazy together.

We were looking through the shelves shopping for everything and nothing. Then something perked up my interest causing Justin to stop too and stand just right behind me as we observed the item, we were still yet to try this.

"You ready for that yet princess?..." He grunted leaning close to me and groaning close to my ear pressing his huge bulge against my butt, squeezing a moan out me and causing me to rest my head against his chest, squeezing my eyes shut and grinding against his crotch. Raising my arms and situating them behind his neck and into his soft dark hair I had so much grown to love, I tilted my head up and to the side joining our lips in a slow tongue tied kiss loving us moaning into eachother's mouths as his hand slipped under the short skirt and slowly felt my bare ass, a smile tugging onto his lips that were against mine and making me smile as well.

"God I love you." His voice was hoarse and a super turn on as I grinded more onto him.

"You're mine Juju, do you like it, I took it off in your house and It's right under your pillow so you'll think of me." He groaned again grinding more into me and oh was I a dripping mess pressing harder into him and drawing my head down and opening my eyes in the process to see an older couple staring at us with disgust. They were gauging our reaction but I just gave them the poker face grinding more into him, slowly parting my lips and letting the moans spill out, not once tearing my eyes away from their disgusted stares.

"You wanna show them love?..."

"I thought you would never ask Juju..." I was out of breath, slipping my hand slowly underneath my skirt and rubbing my sensitive bud ever so slowly immediately sliding my fingers through my pussy lips and burying them deep into my warm wet cunt slowly coating my fingers with my juices and slowly drawing them out to my mouth licking them clean and watching the couple scurry away muttering things to eachother not being able to take it anymore. If they were horny too why not just fuck, It's not like anybody gave a fuck about them.

"JUSTIN!!!!...." We are snapped out of our heated session by a loud shriek. Justin whips his head in the direction of the voice and I feel his hands tighten around me instantly and his fingers that were buried deep inside me come to a halt, slowly being withdrawn and just instantly I whimper at the lose of contact. I hated this and slowly turned to a fuming Trisha and Tyson. I see they would never leave us alone, how long had she made it her mission to keep tailing us like we wouldn't find out. In fact I was expecting her and this time I'm ending their pathetic lives, not even Justin is going to stand in my way.