Chapter 13: We're different.

Chapter 13
~~•°•~~

Brooks Residence

***

Madelyn...☠

I didn't know how I got home but in this case I did. I took a shorter route both I and Justin discovered whenever we wanted to escape school without getting noticed. URGHH... Why did everything I think about have to involve Justin.

Yh right well our lives practically revolve around each other. He never actually says anything without mentioning my name. Caleb did me the honors of telling me because he claimed to surely go to the bottom of things especially what it was we had between eachother since he followed his friend almost anywhere.

Well it was nothing really but everything actually. I didn't know what it is that was between us but I knew it wasn't normal. We never acted so and we'd be damned but we didn't care. We did a lot in secrete and we never regretted any of it.

He was in his final year and would be leaving to college soon. It hurt that he would leave and maybe one day find someone. And just thinking about that almost made me crazy and super possessive but hearing him say he was going to take up his own apartment so I could visit and stay over whenever I wanted no matter what set everything at ease. I was his and he was mine. The thought of him thinking I would find someone and settle down drove him crazy too. We know something is wrong but we want it and never want to let it go.

I slammed my room door shut diving face first into my pillows and crying my heart and pains out. Why did we have to be this way?... Why did we have to be different. People called us weird but that was the least of our problems because we didn't care. I used and craved him and he always demanded my craving. We were practically inseparable.

Seconds later my door was thrown open and slammed close. I swear I heard the sound of the door being locked but I didn't care. Nobody was home now, then his scent hit me like a lightening bolt causing me to sit up and wipe my tears hiding the pain of betrayal.

"You shouldn't be here. Go back to school and leave me alone. Jayson wouldn't be happy you skipped." He was crying too by the redness of his eyes but I didn't want to show that I cared.

"My love-"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!... Don't call me that after you purposely hurt me and don't think I didn't see how Trisha was all over you. I was only joking and I'm sorry that I can't help but feel insecure whenever someone else approaches you. You were MINE Justin and I'm sorry if couldn't be what you wan-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence princess. You are MINE as well and MINE ALONE!... I'm sorry I hurt you but I wanted you to feel how it is to be in my shoes when you purposely show off what belongs to me. It just ticks me off so badly and I don't know but it just drives me crazy for some reason. Please... Please I'm sorry." He sniffled trying to get close to me but I was trapped and I didn't want him to touch me because that would blow off my cover.

"I swear I would never do anything on purpose to hurt you and that includes going against my promise. You left the car before I could apologize. I noticed how much I hurt you and it hurt me as well." He cupped my cheek rubbing his thumb against it softly and I stupidly leaned into his touch letting the tears flow. i couldn't help and I was still angry. "I swear as soon as you left I put one of our twin shirts. Your scent was comforting. I never broke our promise or meant to hurt you like that" Then his eyes traveled down my body. "But it seems you did" I pushed him away immediately he said those words. I was dying on the inside.

"What!... you think I care hm?... I was doing this to get back at you for hurting me. You can look at me all you want and you know what, maybe I should just learn to not be so dependent on you than see you make me look GUILTY for feeling hurt. Isn't that what you want, for me to finally buzz off like Trisha and the others say, for me to stop needing you every step of the way, for us not to be friends anymore?" I wiped my stray tears. "Fine I don't want to tie you down anymore. I'm always the burden aren't I, Fine!" I brought forth my pinky finger. I was fuming but all he did was regret his choice of words and try to touch me.