Chapter 23: Loophole

Chapter 23
~~•°•~~

Present day... back at the hospital...

***

Justin...☠

After leaving the hospital and meeting Caleb beside my car he arch's a brow while I just stare into the open space and bustling cars on the highway.

"You think it's the right thing to do?" He crosses his arms over his chest very much disapprovingly.

"I'm not leaving her Cal. It's jus-"

"SHE'LL KILL HERSELF YOU KNOW THAT QUITE WELL YOU DUMB ASS!!.."

I chuckled lowly nodding in agreement. "That's why I'm leaving her to you, we both need this man-"

"Oh for fucks sakes please spare me the shitty talk of you both needing shit. Your nose is fucking bleeding already just thinking of your little distance." I wipe my nose with my sleeve and he straightens up pushing himself off the car and drawing imposingly close to me poking a finger to my chest repeatedly in the process.

"For the longest I've known you and Maddy I know you both won't be able to pull this off. You'll drown yourself in self pity and guilt for leaving her to suffer without your attention and her, in craving of your presence till you both die. You two are no good together but you'll be certainly worse without eachother."

I run a hand through my hair in pure frustration whiles he draws back because he's right. I can't live without my Maddy even if it's centimeters away from her so how am I going to pull this off.

"What should I do huh, my mistake still affects her so much she's not human to the entire world anymore man. Her fear of loosing me is killing her and I need to correct that-"

"BY LEAVING!!!!...Are you insane Justin, you both certainly love her games of hurt and seek and you can't deny that. She will shut down without you and so would you without her... YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH EACHOTHER FOR FUCK'S SAKE!"

"Wow I've never seen you stressed out this-"

"THAT'S BECAUSE THIS IS INSANE!!!... you are going to kill the both of you if you pull through with this."

"I'm going to correct my one fault that's always clouding her judgment about me staying by her side all the time. She's MINE Caleb and that's never changing... It's not just obsession. I'm insanely in love with her combined that I just can't help it anymore. It's even more than we thought and keeps worsening. I would literally do anything for her even if I have to hurt us both for her" He sighed.

"You better be right about this or all hell break loose I will bundle her and fly her to you." He hops in the passenger seat buckling himself and staring straight ahead. I jump in at the other side as well readying myself for probably the worst mistake of my entire existence but it's needed. "where would you be going to from here?"

"I can't be at yours or my residences across countries, it will be easier for her to find me I know that for a fact."

"So what?"

"Leave that to me. For starters I need you to install my cameras around the house before they do with theirs."

"What of the parents, your dad?"

"He's the least of our concerns now trust me. He won't even dare take anything from me because he knows that I know way to much, I'll just have to silence Karen now. They really are despicable."

"What-"

"I always suspected why he would stick around Karen like that and there would be nothing going on but it was sometimes too obvious and it seemed they were really not the best at hiding it. God my Maddy grew under the shadows for so long and I can't imagine how she'll hate me for not telling her." I just overtook an ugly car and not caring for the annoying horn blowing off Idiots.