Chapter 9: Aftermath

Chapter 9
~~•°•~~

Nineteen years earlier...☠

*

Madelyn...☠

"Oh sweetie that is a very large sweater. Come to mummy dear" She opened her arms wide and Justin let me into her arms. "So who's is this hm?" She tickled and I giggled leaning into her face trying to chew her nose barely grazing my teeth against it as she tried to chew my chin as in return as well. I loved my mom.

"Juju gave it to me you like it?... I look so sexy momma" I battered my lashes witnessing those around us burst into soft chuckles then she kissed all over my face making me giggle. Then she turned her attention to Justin.

"Thank you so much Justin especially for keeping you up this late because this little rascal won't just shut her eyes." I played with her hair whiles she spoke to Justin.

"It's no problem Karen. I like spending time with Maddy."

"See momma Juju loves me. Don't be jealous momma because there isn't enough of him to share" I boom again filling the room with soft chatter.

"Mm so you don't want to share Justin?... You're so greedy sweetie." I shook my head.

"We can share my strawberry cake momma because Justin is already shared for only me" I kissed my mom's hair patting on it gently.

"Oh really. Alright I would take the cake then"

"I wasn't giving you an option momma. I love you" Justin chuckled lightly. "Momma, uncle Jayson, can Justin sleep over?... I miss Justin's bed time stories very much!" Jayson chuckled.

"What of Nanny Claire. Her stories are really fun."

"Yes they are but they are always about kittens. I want prince charming"

"Oh... I'm so proud of you honey" Her voice was shaky probably holding back her tears.

"Justin can stay over as long he wants. I have business to take care of for some time anyway"

"Yhaaayyy!!..." Mom let me into Justin's arms wiping the tears threatening to fall with a big smile and broken chuckles as Jason hugged her into his chest patting her back gently. I never saw momma cry.

"Momma are you sick again?" I tilted my head to the side as she quickly pulled away wiping her tears.

"Yes sweetie. Momma is sick but she will be fine soon ok. Don't worry" I frowned looking at her red face.

"Momma should see the doctor. Is it the viruses again?... tell me and I'll stay up to fight them for you" She chuckled through tears wiping them away with her free hands cupping my cheek and kissing my head.

"Don't worry sweetie when they start to disturb I'll rash in to get you to fight them off for me ok?" I nod giving a small smile and she kissed my hair once more.

"You!...my princess have seen mommy now its time to get you to bed. Come on" Justin turned around with me after bidding farewell to my mom and his dad. I rested my head on his chest letting my arms hung loosely on his shoulder blades as we slowly climbed the stairs. I saw that pretty girl leaving with the guy who took Justin away earlier and they were looking in our direction to which I instantly frowned at the girl.

I looked up to see that Justin only nodded towards his friend who nodded back giving me a little wave and receiving a small smile from me as exchange. He gave me his biggest smile as well. Then my eyes shot to the pretty girl still looking at my Justin whilst he just looked ahead.