Chapter 28: Reunion

Chapter 28
~~•°•~~

Madelyn...☠

It's been two weeks and I'm at the verge of dying. I miss him so much it hurts. I've been locked up in this room because I don't trust my mental health around others apart from Juju. I've been crying myself to sleep. I had to hold on till he found me. The voices were too much during this time. I almost killed myself but I made sure there was nothing here that I could use to harm myself.

It is so hard not to try because I just vanished. He should be restless as well. During these past weeks I've only survived on water, junk food and my depression. Justin would not feel disgusted when he sees how I've lost weight. He'd do everything to take care of and worship my body just like he should be doing.

It was only once I'd indirectly mentioned being in a place like this. It was under no ones name. The process of fully purchasing it was halted so I didn't expect them to find me just yet and I was right. It was only a matter of time before he found me.

Mom and Jayson wouldn't care but Justin and Claire would.

"Justin doesn't care about you anymore!"

"Because you run away!"

"He was keeping you safe from us but you broke his heart and left"

"YOU PROMISED NOT TO EVER LEAVE!!!"

"BUT HE LEFT ME FIRST!!!" I broke down sobbing once again. They were becoming too much and too noisy.

"Oh did he... Did he...hahahaha"

"Of course he'd leave you. He doesn't want you anymore hahahaha"

"He'll run the companies on his own!"

"He's fucking someone more prettier than you!"

"You're useless and a burden just like you've always been!"

"Now he doesn't want you again..."

"He doesn't care anymore. No one does!"

"You can end everything. You can prove yourself by dying..."

"NO!..NO!..NO!...LEAVE ME ALONE. JUSTIN LOVES ME!..HE LOVES ME!..HE'S MINE AND ONLY MINE ALONE!"

"He's moved on!"

"He has someone more pretty!"

"He doesn't need you again because you run away."

"Do you crave his attention so much to break your promise?..."

"Hahahahahahaha!"

"He hates you now!"

"He hates you!"

"WE LOVE YOU!...hahahaha"

"NOOOOOOO!!!!...LEAVE ME ALONE!!...HE LOVES ME!...I'VE ALWAYS BEEN HIS PRIORITY AND HE'LL COME FOR ME. RIGHT?..." I clutched my chest hard. I was having a panic attack again and it was none like the others I had ever had. I felt like I was dying and the voices were not shutting up. I was in so much pain that I tuned everything out and didn't notice the door being knocked open and a panicking Justin practically fly to me.

I was slipping in and out of consciousness feeling myself being cradled against a hard chest and droplets of liquid fall to the side of my face. I heard the cries of agony and pain. Then I felt soft lips press against my forehead somehow calming me. Then my lips. Despite the pain I moaned into the kiss. The scent was intoxicating just like my Juju's.