I

One
'You're a bad idea but I like bad idea's'

Screaming filled up the small two bedroom house. Screaming and crying coming from my mother and father. I knew this day would come they warned me about it since I was ten. Looking up at my ceiling, lying on my bed as I listened to my parents screams and sobs.
The strict and exact rules where to stay in my room and don't make any noice. Stay as still as possible. They can't know I was ever hear, I'm not meant to exist. I never knew who this people were just that they were terrible people that did terrible things. My mother and father did business with the boss.

Tear rolled down my cheek as I blinked. Fighting against myself to not get up and walk down,save them from all this. Thoughts running all over my head, are they going to die?will the people kill them?what will happen to me?.
Mother was screaming 'no no no' it got quieter when I heard footsteps getting louder. Shit.

They know I'm here, throwing on some shoes. The closest ones were right near my bed. Hearing the footsteps stop right at my door. I could just imagine the persons movements and they were about to open it. Exactly what happened but the door handle just giggled. It was locked. Approximately twelve seconds before the door gets kicked down.
Quick think y/n. Window.

I have no time to take anything, not my phone or a hoodie. Just get out and run far away. Opening the window as fast as I could without it squeaking. Jumping out and onto the concrete driveway. The door drops to the ground. Without looking back running was the only thing I did. What I did not think about of this plan, there were five men standing outside my house.
What am I going to do now? One is in with my parents maybe even more, another looking around my room and probably about to look outside my open window and see me.
Now would have been a good time on why a drivers license is needed. Something I don't have. Okay they all not looking, run like your life is depends on it because it does.

"Are you all fucking idiots, get the girl" a man all in black pointed my way. Come on pick up the paste. Taking a left than a right, my mind knows where everywhere is in this place. Main road, safest place at least I thought.

I'm a fucking dickhead it's past midnight of course this isn't the safest place. Running past a group of drunks. Checking me out and cat calling, feeling a hand connect with my ass slapping it. But that's not in my worries right now.

Stopping my steps when I see three man dressed in black running towards me. Two more on my right. Turning my feet and bolting in the direction I just came from. When running past those drunk people once again they stopped me. One hand hold of my waist forcing me against him.

"Let go of me.Stop" trying to get out of his tight grip for it to only tighten more. Looking to see the man that where chasing me where nearly here. "Please let go." I begged.

"Now what's a pretty girl like you doing running around the streets all alone" one of the drunks asked stumbling in front of me. Feeling the one holding me move my hair. Started leaving sloppy kisses on my neck, still trying to get out of his hold I couldn't.

Everything went black, Footsteps coming from above. Water sounds and whispers coming from outside the door. I'm tied to a chair in a room only one tiny window was giving light, shining directly on me.
Head was pounding in pain. Waist hurts from the drunk that wouldn't let me go. The whispering stops and the door opens. A figure a woman's figure appears.

"Hi y/n had a nice nap?" Definitely a female. She had a raspy voice as she came closer I saw a bit more of the lady's features. Greens eyes, Red hair, eyes traveled down to her lips perfect lips. What's someone like her doing working with these people?