XXVI

Twenty-six
'Nothing really lasts'

"Here, put your hand out" following instructions she placed a pill in my hand.
"Birth control?"
"Mhm" Natasha hummed getting a glass of water. "Swallow for me"

Doing as told she took my jaw opening my mouth making sure I did as asked.

"Good girl"
"I don't understand why I even need to take it, it's not like we even fuck anyway"
"It doesn't matter"
"Are you sure you don't want kids, I mean not even with me?"
"I would kill myself before having those little things running around my house" ouch. Things she couldn't even call them children.

"What are you doing? Why are you acting like this?" I had to ask
"Like what y/n?" She placed her hand on top of mine.

"The change in your behaviour, I wake up and then suddenly everything changes. The hand holding, hair braiding like what the fuck is happening! Am I still unconscious because what felt like a week ago you were drunk and yelling at me every fucking day!" I snapped as I walked away with tears forming in my eyes.

"Don't walk away from me y/n. Do you know what the last four months have felt like for me without you. FUCKING HELL Y/N-"
"If it was hell WHY WERE YOU NOT THERE BESIDE ME WHEN I WOKE UP HUH?"
"I have a fucking mafia to run y/n!I can't sit by your fucking side all day long"
"You know what FUCK YOU FOR MAKING ME THINK YOU COULD ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT ME FOR ONCE. ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOURSELF NATASHA"
"That's not fucking true and you know it"

"Maybe we can talk about this."Natasha entered the bedroom two hours later.
"We already have." Stating blankly.
"We have no-"
"Yes we have Natasha" I cut her off looking up to her, "I'm just some toy to you that you like to fuck with every time you get bored. Well guess what Natasha messing with my feelings ain't going to be entertaining for much longer so the question is what are you going to do to me after?"

"I have some people coming tonight for some drink. Making a business deal. You will make a appearance" the mobster changed the subject.
"I don't want too"
"I wasn't asking, as my wife you need to be there, it's a demand y/n"
"Whatever. Just because I signed those shitty papers doesn't make me your wife."
"Oh but it does." Natasha smirks. "Dark red dress in the closet for tonight"

after that The redhead left her alone In the room.