XXIX

Twenty-Nine
'She's my secret, my beautiful little secret'

As we all sat at the large dinning table eating in silence. Only sounds heard were chewing,breathing and utensils scrapping on the plates.
Kept feeling a pair of eyes on me as I ate. I knew who's they belong too, I just didn't have the desire to glance over. But in the corner of the eye noticing she was watching every movement that was made by me.

Dropping the utensils down on the plate. Not wanting to sit in the room anymore. The change in my mood didn't go un noticed by everyone.
They all watched as I got up and left, I don't know what was going on at this second. After The whole incident happened with Maria, waking up. I have noticed things have changed.
People are acting different around here. Natasha is listening and following instructions with no questions asked, always staring at me wanting me like a hawk. Not even knowing why.
All the guys have gone quiet. It's like something happened that I don't know of.

"That's it" Natasha pulled out her gun.
"You wouldn't shoot me, you love me"
"he manipulated you and you hurt her. I'll never forgive you"

With my hand on the gun I pulled the trigger. I didn't love Maria, I used her for my own excitement.
I shot her once enough to kill her watching as she fell to the ground with a thud.

That wasn't the only gun that went off. Dropping my weapon I turned to look at y/n. As her eyes closed I looked to see more blood coming from her chest.

"No no y/n stay awake for me" untying her for the chair as fast as I could. "Don't do this to me y/n, stay awake" my right hand came in contact with the cheek gently slamming trying to get her eyes open.
"Bruce! BRUCE! Someone get Bruce!" I yelled out as I held her in my arms on the ground. "Come on y/n don't die on me baby please" trying to put pressure on her chest to stop the bleeding. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I whisper.

"She is losing lots of blood we need to get her to the Medbay" Bruce rushed in. Bucking took her from my arms. Carrying her behind Bruce.
"Is she going to be okay? Tell me she is going to be okay!" Yelling through tears as we reach the medbay.
"Natasha it's best you stay outside"
"What no let me in" trying to push pass.
"No"

Door slammed in my face and locked. I couldn't enter. I didn't know what was happening.
Hours later I still stand behind the locked door. Feeling a presence behind me. I spoke.

"I always got told love is for children. Love makes you weak."
"We got told the same thing Natasha" the blond Russian replied to her sister.
"I fell in love with that woman and if she dies Yelena" I paused "I'm going to kill all of them in there" I start to walk off before she spoke.
"Your going to get yourself killed because of her" Yelena stated looking at the door.

I walked off with no reply.