XL

Forty
'Hate is a strong word'

"You know it's kinda hot when your jealous" Natasha stated as we walked over to the dark red car.
"Is this your car too?" Ignoring what she said before looking at the convertible in front of me.
"Of course baby" opening the door for me I sat in the passenger seat, like a good passenger princess.

Walking around the car into the drivers seat. Putting our seatbelt's on she kissed me before driving away.
How was I ever going to tell her about Wanda?

"I don't own this" Natasha said as we pulled up to a beautiful white two story house along the beach.
"I'm surprised"

Walking inside hand in hand looking around the place.
I loved it, it was modern but a lighter modern, not like Natasha's Mansion where it's all dark inside.

"Are you tired?" Natasha asked as I rested my head on her shoulder.
"No"
"Well do you want to go somewhere for lunch?" She asked thinking about it for a second.
"Can we go out for dinner instead and stay here for a little just us?"
"Of course anything you want detka "

Giving her a kiss, I walked out into the deck looking over at the ocean view.
Watching as the waves crashed down to shore.
The palm trees swaying with the light wind.

"I didn't expect this" I spoke after a little bit of silence.
"What? Being here?" Natasha spoke as I turned my head to watch her lit up a cigarette.
"Being here, with you. On our 'honeymoon'" quoting up hand gestures.
"It is our honeymoon" Natasha smiled as she took a puff.
"Twelve hours ago, I refused to even talk to you"
"Twelve hours ago I was miserable and rethinking life decisions"

We all know what I was doing about that time...

"You need to stop with this" speaking again after a moment. Taking the cigarette from her lips where it rested.
"I was enjoying that" the redhead complained as she watched me burn it out.
"It's going to kill you"
"If you want me to stop going to have to beg for it" Natasha smirked.
"Not gonna happen" walking back inside with the mobster following me like a lost puppy. We both sat down on the couch.

"Natasha?"
"Yeah" playing with her rings I asked a new question.

"Did you ever hate me?"