XXXI

Thirty-one
' I want to tell the world how much I love you,but I'll appear like a fool if I did"

"I wish you could have told me that when I was sober" I spoke back eyes still closed after two minutes when I heard those three words come out of Natasha's mouth.
"Me too."

Waking up the next morning to the sun directly shining bright onto my face. As no one closed the blind last night. Groaning I got off of Natasha turning around to hug a pillow instead.
Not long after I heard Natasha move off the bed to get up, hearing the door to the balcony slide open and shut.

Falling back to sleep again, only to be woken up by a knock at the door.

"Would you be quiet y/n is still sleeping." I hear Natasha whisper when she opened the door.
"Rough night?" I hear a male voice reply back.
"What do you want?"
"I got told to inform that breakfast is ready and we are waiting"
"Eat without us"
"Are you sure? We once had to wait three hours for you because you said no"
"Yes now go bye" hearing the door close over.

When she turned around she stopped as I was watching her.
"Good morning how are you feeling?"
"Like shit" mumbling into the pillow.
"Yeah you look like shit"
"Thanks" turning on my back and looking up at the ceiling I felt the bed dip.
"You hungry?" She asked as she slowly climbed onto of me.

"No, is there something you want to tell me?" I spoke softly as I traced her jawline with my thumb.
"No"
"Bullshit" giving her cheek a light slap as a joking gesture. "I remember everything from last night Natasha. I may have been drunk but I wasn't wasted"
"Oh, do you have a headache, I can go get you aspirin"
"Don't change the subject" I watched as she quickly for off of me. And left.

"Natasha Romanoff get you ass back here now!" I yelled to her. I know she heard me. 'Ow fuck that hurt my head more" I spoke to myself.

Taking the blanket off of me, slowly getting out of the black covers and off the bed. Rubbing my eyes I walked into the bathroom straight to the mirror.
"I do look like shit"

Slashing my face with water, going next door to the closet. I took a pair of Natasha's black joggers along with a black baggy top I'm also guessing was Natasha's. walking out of the bedroom I met with Yelena, who doesn't seem happy to see me today.

"Morning" mumbling out as we walked side by side, unsure if I should speak.
"Stay away from my sister" she stopped me from our route.
"What do you mean?" Within a second Yelena pushed me up against the white wall with a knife pressed to my neck.
"I said stay away from Natasha. If you don't I won't waste a second to kill you" her thick Russian accent came out clearly.
"But what if she can't stay away from me?" I tried to speak holding eye contact. I may or may not have been a smart as about my reply. Shouldn't have said that with a knife to me throat.

"Then you make her" Yelena muttered between her teeth before walking off.

Well Shit.

HOSTAGE|Natasha RomanoffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara