XIV

Fourteen
'You fall in love with the most unexpected person. At the most unexpected time.'

Shot glass connected with the table again. The eighth time that has happened, eight shots of vodka the woman sitting beside me has taken. Hand still on resting my thigh she rubs up and down every five minutes.

Wanda left after dinner, for a urgent matter. Yelena is doing the same as Natasha. Drinking alcohol unlike the mobster the lives here I'm not keeping track of how much Yelena has had.

A plate was still in front of me. This time with food as Wanda must have told Natasha I didn't eat. When she came back from walking her business partner out, the female took my clean plate adding food before giving it back telling me to eat. More like demanding it.

"We have to papers here for you and y/n to sign" shot glass connected to the table for the ninth time now.
"Give it here" Natasha spoke, her mother handed it to her along with a pen. Without hesitation she signed where she needed to before moving my plate and whispering in my ear.
"Sign the paper, love" I got handed the pen, I didn't want to. "Now" she shouted making jump. I did what she asked.
"There" placing the pen down a single tear drop fell out of my eye.

"Good girl" she kissed my forehead before facing her parents and yelena, "I will be in my office, if you are staying as it is fairly late tell vision he will get a room ready." Natasha got up leaving the room.
"If you excuse me, it's late. I should head off to bed. Goodnight"
"Goodnight dear" Natasha's mom replied.
"Night" her sister said after.

I gave a little smile getting up from my chair and leaving the room to go to Natasha's room. Well mine and Natasha's.
I decided to make a deter as I wanted to talk to her. Opening the double doors, she was sat right there at her desk looking through paper doing business things I would think.

"You never listen do you" the females eyes didn't leave what she was doing as she spoke.
"No I don't" shutting the doors behind me I sat on the corner of her desk. Natasha neatened her papers before putting them in a draw.
"Why are you here?"
"What happens now?" I asked she looked at me confused.
"Can you elaborate for me?"
"Now that we are you know married what happens now?"
"Whatever you want"

"Can I go outside and go shopping again? See my friends?"
"No"
"Can we get a dog then?"
"No"
"How about a cat"
"No"
"A fish"
"No animals y/n" she looked at me.
"What about children. Do you want kids in the future?"
"No, children are loud and messy. They will distract me from my work, even more than you do." The mobster got angry. To say the least I was disappointed by the answer. I always wanted kids in my future.
"Do you not like children?"
"I hate them"

"So you hate me too?"...