XVIII

Eighteen
'Save yourself, Before you can't no longer.'

"you take one everyday for twenty-one days and then stop for seven days. you repeat that process" bruce explained.

we were at on the three seater couch. the redhead was in the armchair with liquor in one hand. listening as the doctor spoke.

"got it, when do I start taking them?"
"when was your last menses?" he asked.
"it finished yesterday"
"than today you should take the first pill. is there any more questions if not I should get going" bruce stood up getting his things. I opened my mouth to speak but the redhead spoke first.
"that will be all, banner. I will call if there are any problems." standing up she shook his hand I stood and did the same.

walking into the kitchen. knowing she was following. taking a glass of water I take the first pill. a glass made contact with the counter but it wasn't mine.

last night was a fucking disaster, we fought. she left then I went to bed she never came for I went looking for the female in her giant house. I found her asleep at her office desk with a vodka bottle in her hand. when Natasha woke up again she went back to the alcohol.

you can smell it in her breath how much was consumed. in fact she reeked of it, a very unpleasant smell. my so called wife hasn't spoke to me since that was until now of course.

"I have a meeting to attend, if you need me for anything you know where the meeting room is I assume"
"you want to go to a meeting when you have been drinking?"
"you have to point out fucking everything don't you y/n"
"why do you always get mad at me for no reason? huh what did I ever do to make you so angry?" I let out, turning to face the woman herself.
"just shut up" Natasha muttered between her teeth as she looked at the hostage in front of her.

looking into each others eyes. if it was a different pair of eyes than this would be a whole new story.

"why? i'm asking you a question so answer it" the hostage spoke, frustrated.
"you-you I don't know what you do. all I know is that i'm fucking mad at you for it"
"seriously, what the hell you don't even have a proper reason"
"i'm not doing this today y/n" Natasha sighed.
"look who finally turned into the bigger person" crossing. my arms, she turned around.

I watched as the woman walked away. heels clicking when they met the floor. walking her fast but normal paste. until eventually she disappears along with the sound footsteps.

it's quiet, I didn't know what to do it seemed like that meeting was taking forever. I just wanted to work things out between us. but can not forget the fact that the woman admitted to stalking me. I am married to her, held hostage by her and I want to make us work out?.

thoughts vanished, the heavy wood front doors opened revealing the imposter. eyeing them as they spoke to vision. smirk on their face as they made they're way to a room, the meeting room.
Maria opened the door letting it shut behind her. I waited a few minutes before opening the doors myself. I knew what she was doing its not hard to guess what goes on in that girls mind.

walking in seeing Maria's hands all over her as she spoke. Eyes when to me when the door slammed. eye contact was made with Maria her smirk grew more but two can play that game. looking my eyes to the mobster I frowned getting tears in my eyes.