VI

Six
'Sometimes the person you want most is the one you'll be better without"

Morning rolled back around. Sunlight was coming into the room, reflecting on the wooden floor.
"Lady y/n. Get up your late for breakfast and there's pop tarts" pop tarts were Is favourite. On thing I have figured about being a hostage in this place. If I don't eat breakfast. No eating at all for the day.
"Morning to you too" mumbling, pushing myself off the bed. Pain flew to my wrist. Only to see it was swollen and bruised.
"Ow" whispering under my breath.

Seating at the dinning table, to see everyone eating. Natasha glanced my way before going back to her work.
"What's wrong with you wrist?" Bucky asked from across the table. All eyes shot over to me. Including Natasha's she was looking at my wrist.
"I tripped and fell over last night. Landed on my wrist" lied. I wasn't a good liar but I wasn't a bad one.
"We should get doctor Bruce to come take a look at it" Thor speaks. A throat cleared before the woman spoke.
" vision call Bruce tell him to be here asap" face no emotion. But if I had to choose one I would say. Worried?.

"Owwww" wincing in pain. String on my bed with doctor beside me taking a look at my wrist.
"Stop being a fucking baby y/n" Natasha spoke after being silent for the last ten minutes.
"Just go and fuck Maria. Leave me alone" oh shit. Why did I say that? I'm about to have another gun to my head soon.
"Maybe I will better than watching you act like a fucking child because you broke it."
"Excuse me your the one who shoved me in my room in the first place making me fall"
"What are you going to do cry about it, mommy and daddy ain't here to kiss you better y/n" I let her have the last word. The room fell silent once again.
Doctor told me it was fractured and I had to wear a wrist brace. For 6 weeks for it to fully heal. Which meant no heavy lifting and no sleeping on it.

"Where Thor?" Asking the redhead as we walked into the kitchen.
"Dealing with some business for me" opening the fridge, getting out steak, vegetables. Natasha watches.
"Can you get me some potatoes and oil?" Asking she obeyed.
"What are you doing?"
"What does it look like I'm doing, I'm cooking dinner" this woman was dumber than I originally thought.
"Your meant to be resting your arm" washing my hands and drying them. Taking a knife and peeling skin off of potatoes.
"I. Honestly. Don't. Care" hearing the tap turn on, Natasha was washing her hands. Feeling her come up behind me. Placing her chin on my shoulder.
"Let me help" taking the knife from me hand and a potato.
"Do you even know how to cook?" Turning my head to see her side profile.
"No but you can teach me"

"Do I get something in return?" We were cutting the potatoes into chips. Steaks were cooking on low heat.
"What do you want in return?" She pressed herself more against me. I felt something hard touching my butt. No she doesn't. Does she? Is Natasha a intersex?
"I want to stop being monitored by Thor" dropping everything in my hands turning my body to face her. Looking down I see a lump in her black jeans.
"I will think about it" nodding and turning back around.

Natasha dropped the knife onto the chopping board. Feeling her fingers tips run down my arm. Making me get goosebumps from the sudden touch.
"Turn around" she demanded I obeyed.

"Close your eyes"