XLII

Forty-two
'All that you are is all I'll ever need'

"Lets go down to the beach" Natasha spoke first as we have been laying on the couch for hours, I took a little nap as Nat did her own thing while holding me.
"Are we swimming?" I asked looking for her hand interlocking mine.
"If you want"
"I don't have anything to swim in" turning around, resting my chin on her looking up.
"Swim naked" she shoots back back with her famous smirk forming on her plump kissable lips.
"Natasha" I say giving her a look.

"There's some in the suitcase by the door" letting out a little laugh.
"You brought me bikinis?" I asked lifting myself off the couch and walking towards the door.
"I did, yes"

Zipping opening the suit case looking through.
Some tops, pants, dresses, bikinis, underwear, bras etc.

"Natasha" I spoke she hummed back as she typed on her phone.
"Half of its lingerie, you have enough here to last up to a month" I state holding it all.
"And the problem is?" She dragged on placing her phone on the coffee table, walking over.
"The problem is I can't just wear that out when we leave this giant house." I look up explaining to her.

"Than let's no leave, stay in here forever, just you and I. No one else"
"Natasha we will end up killing each other." I let out a chuckle taking out a blue bikini before standing back up.

The conversation got cut short when Natasha's phone started ringing back on the coffee table.
Excusing herself from the room she picked up the phone.
I watched as her facial expression changed as she read the name, answering it she placed it to her ear.
Running off to the bedroom with the suitcases I went to change.

"Natalia where are you?" Yelena's voice lingers harshly from the other side of the call.
"Out" Natasha simply replied back.
"Alexi and Melina are here with the papers. You were meant to get y/n and come straight here. It was the plan"
"I know sister, I have to go. Bye"
"Wait nat-" Natasha cuts her off buy hanging up as y/n walks out onto the balcony.

"Ready to go?" The redhead asks with a smile plastered on her face as she places her phone gentle in her back pocket of her black jeans.
"Yep just waiting on you." Y/n smiles softly back.
"Okay let me just get changed and we can walk down" with that Natasha walked away back inside.