XXI

Twenty Two
'Forget the past but remember the lesson.'

it got heated pretty fast, my legs tightly wrapped around Natasha as we heavily made out. the mobsters hands rested on my ass. squeezing every once in a while.

"Natasha, Natasha" my hands to pull her away breaking the kiss.
"hmm what?" moaning as she kissed down my jaw to my neck.
"no more." I breathed out.
"why not?" Natasha went back to my lips before she spoke again "I want to fuck you so hard against this door, My Love" my wife husked out.
"My Love?. You have never called me that before" stating to her.
"Don't get used to it. Take this off."

Natasha tugged at my shirt as I lifted my arms for her. Got thrown somewhere, next off was my grey bra.

"We need to get you better clothing for when no one else is around."
'Mhm whatever you want"

Y/n ran her hands up Natasha's shirt, feeling her solid abs going higher to cup the mobsters perfect round boobs. As they made out like it's there last chance. The redhead moved her hands to her wife's thighs keeping her up.
The y/e/c eyed woman started to rock her hips to create friction between the too as Natasha's dick hardened even more.

"Wait no, stop stop stop" I spoke as I controlled myself. Natasha listened immediately.
"What?" Y/n jumped down picking up her bra redressing her top half.
"I-I don't want to"
"that's not what your body was saying" the mobster states back quietly.
"My body speaks different from my mind."
"No fucking shit y/n" I could tell she was getting frustrated.

"I'm sorry"
"I don't want a stupid fucking apology"

I watched how she worked away upstairs. I followed not long behind, I didn't want to start anything with her. I opened the doorknob to our bedroom door. Feeling the cold air hit my face as I walked in. The shower was running behind the closed bathroom door.
As i walked throw the dark oak door frame to the closet. Taking some shorts and a hoodie, getting changed.
Sitting on the end of the king sized bed. Fiddling with my hands as the water stopped.

Natasha turned off the shower, wrapping a black towel around her body before swinging the bathroom door open to reveal her wife. The hostages head moved up to meet with the mobsters eyes as they connect. Though the redhead would have them dead by now, by doing the actions y/n was.

She couldn't do that to her.

"I am sorry" y/n told once again.
"Stop being so weak" Natasha said back, annoyingly.

Walking to put some clothes on, her phone rang. Steve.

"Tell me" Natasha answered as y/n listens.
"We have a lead"
"Send me the address I'm on my way, get Bucky too."
"On it"

She hung up the phone before turning to y/n.

"I'll be back later. Don't leave the house"
"Fine"

Natasha grabbed a bag than left. Slamming the door behind her.

What a mistake that was...