XVII

Seventeen
' If not now,When?'

The image can't get it out of my head. Image of him dead on the kitchen floor. She told me I should have never opened my eyes until she said it was okay. I should have listened.

"Fucking hell y/n go to sleep" she throws me on the bed.
"It's not my fault, I just saw a dead guy in front of me just three hours ago"
"Your married to me get used to it." The female pulled me closer to her wrapping her arms around me tightly. Back pressed against her front.

"Your naked" I stated the obvious to her.
"I don't see a problem with it."
"Your dick is pressing up against me."
"Where would you rather it be, inside of you?"
"No"
"Than stop complaining, you always have a problem when it comes to this"
"That's because you always make it a problem, just keep you junk away from me and we won't have a problem."

I huffed moving around getting comfy. It was silent only able to hear our breathing and the movement of the covers. But that was soon to be Broken when I spoke again.

"Why did you kill him?"
"For fuck sake" she rolled on her back. "Do you ever shut up?"
"I just want to know, don't have to be so rude"
"I didn't like the way he was talking about you. And he saw what's meant to be for my eyes only"
"Your not the only one who can see my boobs" I defend myself.
"Your where clearly uncomfortable with him seeing them"
"Didn't mean you had to shoot him"

"You don't understand" I could tell she was getting frustrated but it didn't stop me.
"Well please explain to me so I do."
"No y/n. I don't want you to understand"
"What is it with you and these fucking secrets, why are you keeping secrets from me?"
"Fucking bullshit that's what it is. You don't need to know everything y/n. You and I may be married but you are still MY HOSTAGE" a slight yell flowed with the raspy voice. As she sat up from the bed.
"Wow you really are fucking selfish. Im trying to make this work for the both of us. But you only did really do this because you didn't want mommy and daddy to take your empire away to your little sister." Standing up too, the bed was in between us. "And for the love of god please put some clothes on."
"I may be selfish y/n. But at least I wasn't the girl trapped in her parents house, with no life." Natasha walked into the closet while talking coming out moments later with joggers and a black top on.
"And who's fault was that's huh. Yours that's who's. I wasn't allowed to leave" walking towards her pointing my finger. "They were afraid what what you would do to me. You could have killed me just like you did to that guy and everyone else, there blood has been on your hands." I clenched my jaw I was angry to the point where I was about to let tears fall. "And you don't fucking care because your a psycho, A LUNATIC!"

Back slammed against the wall, in least then two seconds. Her hand was around my neck. My hands shot up to her wrist.

"Don't you dare call me a lunatic! I knew about you before I even gave money to your parents. I had my people spy on you. I watched you every night from your bedroom window. Your every move I saw." The mobster made a confession.
"You need serious help, you have issues" I let out. "Please move your hand from my neck"
"I don't need help I do fine on my own" her hand loosened
"Alcohol and sex isn't medication"

"Bruce is coming by tomorrow morning to give the pill" the mood changed as she calmed herself down. Moving her hand away. I catch my breath.
"What pill?" Natasha's hand went up to tuck my hair behind my ear but I flinched at her movement. "Don't touch me"
"The birth control pills, so why and start having sex, trust me you will love it just don't forget to take them, okay"
"I want you sleeping in another room tonight, maybe for the next week"
"What no, I'm not doing that. Y/n it wasn't my intention to hurt you just don't piss me off next time."
"I'm not starting shit again, just please leave or I will"
"Fine whatever, I need a drink anyway."

Than the door slammed shut.