VIII

Eight
' admit it, you want them'

Hour later I find myself at her bedroom door. I just saw her sex buddy Maria leave. Hand on the door handle I slowly opened it.
Should I have knocked first? Maybe but it's too late. Looking around the room I find the redhead on the balcony smoking a cigarette. Going out and standing beside her looking out.
Natasha took a puff, grabbing my chin to face her. The smoke blow to my face. Making me cough.

"You're not allowed out of your room at this time." I rolled my eyes. We were both looking at the view.
"When Maria fucks you is she allowed to make eye contact?" Natasha's head shot to face me.
"I fuck her not the other way around. No one tops me and no she isn't allowed" nodding my head I look at her, for a slit second I made eye contact but quickly looked away.
"Well bye than" I pecked her lips and walked away. Why did I just do that? But she kissed back too.

"Y/n" I heard her raspy voice. Humming in reply turning around to face Natasha. "Stay here fit the night"
"You just had sex with another woman on your bed so I um no thank you" she stepped forward taking my hand in hers.
"I changed the sheets before you came" my eyes travels to her hand that was holding mine.
"I don't think that a good idea." The words came out of my mouth. But I don't think they were the right ones.
"Why not?" Because I'm scared your going to kill me in my sleep.
"Whatever you are trying to do, it's not going to work" I ripped my hand away from hers putting it to my side. Natasha looked at me before storming out of the room, along with slamming her bedroom door.

What's with her and always getting angry?. Walking to the kitchen to find everything was cleaned up. Opening the giant pantry I settled on a packet of potato chips. Opening the doors to her office to see Natasha not even in there.
Walking around the mansion a bit more. I found her in the gym that I didn't know was here.watching as she punched the punching bag. Quickly noticing that her hands weren't wrapped up and blood was all over her knuckles.

"What the fuck are you doing !" I run over to the woman. "Are you a idiot?" I took her hands moving her away from the bag.
"Go away" Natasha had no emotion.
"Why did you wrap up your hands, you hurt yourself" starting to move her out of the gym to the closet bathroom.
"It's not that bad"
"Natasha your knuckles are fucking bleeding badly, there blood all around your hands and mine."
Getting a cloth wetting it with warm water. I start to wipe the blood off. Looking through the first aid box that was in the bathroom and helped with her knuckles. Natasha was just watching not once daring to move her hand away.
After I was done, glancing up into Natasha's eyes. Moving them away a few seconds later.
"Thanks" was all she said. Feeling her hands move around my waist pulled me in for a hug.returning it we stayed like that for a while.

"Jump up" Natasha's tapped my thigh. Following her instructions I jumped wrapping my legs around her.
"Good girl" fuck why did she have to say that. Now I'm horny.
Noticing she took me to her room. Throwing me on the bed going to her bathroom coming out ten minutes later all showered. She was in a robe but soon took it off to reveal she was only in her underwear.
"Take this off" she had her hand on the bottom of my shirt and took it off. "And these, you don't need them" my pants came off as well. I'm left in underwear.