III

Three
'Behind a bad bitch is a sweet girl who is tired of everyone's bullshit'

Her words kept repeating in my head. I couldn't sleep, the worry that if I do sleep I will never wake up. Never getting told when my parents deadline was, terrified me even more.
Water ran down my back from the shower as I stood there. What am I meant to do? I'm a hostage but they are giving me more freedom than I thought. I'm aloud to rome around the place. That they call Romanoff's home. Why did the woman take me to her home and not keep me in the other place.

Changing into clean clothes. Looking at the clock on the wall to see, it was once again midnight. With my hand on the door handle I open it to see and hear no one. Not a single soul. Perfect.
Looking further around the house, I stop to look at rooms with open doors. Do workers live here?. Stopping at big wooden oak double doors. The only double doors in the house. I get the urge to open them and see what's inside. Looking to my left then right to make sure no one is watching. I slowly open them when I know it's safe.

I met with the redhead once again, in her red robe. She was writing on paper, one hand running through her hair. A glass a liquor on the desk. She looked stressed. The woman's head quickly shot up as she heard the doors. "Your not allowed in here, no one but me is aloud in here" she said firmly to me, I swallowed down the lump in my throat.
"Sorry I couldn't sleep so I decided explore" I was nervous. This woman intimates me maybe not a lot but enough.
"Let me explore you back into your room" she got up and walked over. I tried not making eye contact again as she did. Why was it so bad to look into her eyes? What would I see?.

Her hand painfully took grip of my wrist. She forced me out of her office. Storming down a level of stairs and a hall. We reached my room. The redhead pushed me down on the bed. When my back hit the bed she got on top of me straddling me holding my wrist above my head.
"You are not allowed out of this room unless Thor or I allow you"

I tried looking everywhere but her eyes and body. This woman was on top of me in a lingerie set. Only a robe covering the lingerie underneath. It makes me get the sudden urge I want to kiss the killer.
"Okay, I'm not allowed out of the room unless you or Thor allow it" repeating to show her that I listened. I felt cold once she got off of me. No more body heat to keep me warm in this freezing room. All though out the house was cold. I think that's how she liked it.
The door slammed shut making me jump a little. Deciding it was better off just sleeping. At least try too.

Natasha walked back down the hall and up the stairs to her office where she previously was. This girl made her feel something that Natasha hasn't felt in years. But what was that feeling?. Ever since her men brought her in. Something clicked but didn't really care about it. So she thought.
Natasha has only taken Maria to her mansion but she was only for sex to satisfy Romanoff's needs. Besides that no one. Let alone she allowed a hostage inside. She didn't care right now, Natasha pushed it all aside.
Because if her parents don't pay her back what's hers. There little golden child and only daughter will pay the price. Romanoff will be the one to kill her, making it as pain as possible for y/n's parents.
They would have wished they had paid Natasha back on time.