XLI

Forty-one
'I Fell For You And I Am Still Fallin'

When the words left my mouth I completely regretted it.
I didn't know how she was going to react, I asked her a similar question for months prior.
She didn't move trying to read her but her face was blank staring right at me. What have I done.
Seeing a glimpse in her eyes like she was studying me at the same time.
Wondering if I was half joking or something.

Pulling away from the eye contact of her beautiful forest green eyes I barely get to see.
Before the first to speak again after what felt like eternity.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that" looking down pulling my hands away from hers rubbing them on my thighs.
""No no. I hate..hated  your parents for locking you up for so many years. I just I had to get you out of there." Placing her hands on top of mine as she spoke softly.
"You kept me locked up too" I reasoned with her.
"I did and I'm sorry for that." Natasha took a deep breather before speaking again. "But at least you where more free in my mansion than a two bedroom house. The world is a dangerous place y/n I just couldn't see you getting hurt."
"So you kept me in there with all your men to keep me safe?" The redhead nodded if never seen her like this before it's kind of like it's going to become a moment of disaster.

"Still doesn't really answer my question though Tasha" the nickname slips off my tongue I watch a glimpse of a small smile add to her face.
" I thought I did."
"But"
"The more i was around you the more I was actually falling for you. I tried the best I could to stay away"
"Isn't love for children?" Repeating her words from way back.
"You remember me saying that?" Nodding my head. "That was what Yelena and I grow up on,yes. Alexei and Melina had a arranged marriage. Wanted me to do the same, that's where you came in."
"So Yelena was always having a problem with me because she knew what was happening with you?"

"I wanted it to go a different way y/n, I didn't care if you were a virgin and shit. I'd love to be your first for everything. I just knew I couldn't at least then. I didn't want to use you for my own pleasure." Natasha explained.
"What if I wanted it to?"
"We were practically strangers y/n, your so innocent I just get the urge to protect you. I always want to protect you"
"You always do"

She  placed her hand up moving some of my hair behind my ears. Before resting it on my cheek smiling.

"Natasha" I say barely above a whisper. She hummed back.

'I had sex with Wanda' did I say it,no. But I wanted to I just couldn't bring myself to, it would break her. Our first heart to heart conversation I just wouldn't do that to her so instead I said...

"I love you" the biggest smile I have ever seen from her appeared I her face.
"I love you too" meeting half way for a kiss we cuddled on the couch for a little bit

What have I done.