XXX

Thirty
' I want you to know but I don't want to tell you"

Laying in bed watching to tv in our bedroom. When she walked in lighting up a cigarette.
"Can you not smoke that in here" I asked Natasha blankly. I had no energy in me. With no come back just just went outside to the balcony.

Return back minutes after my eyes haven't left the tv as she takes off her shoes. I felt the bed dip beside me as her arm wrapped around my stomach and her body against mine.
Feeling her breath on the back of my neck as she kissed it so gently.

"I'm sorry" she whispered with another kiss "I'm sorry" and another kiss "I'm sorry" and another.
"What are you talking about?"
I didn't mean for you to get hurt. I should have had Thor with you in the house."
"Well it's in the past. That's your fault"
"It's not my fault, your the one who said that you didn't want Thor around you" she sat up frowning her eyebrows why looking at me. The cuteness surly didn't last long.

"Why are you so stubborn, think further back your the one who started it in the first place." I didn't want to get angry so I said it in a normal tone.
"But Thor would have still been around you. If I didn't listen to you"
"I'm not dealing with this anymore, I'm so sick of it"

Getting up walking out of the room my legs dragged me down the stairs to the kitchen. Making an alcoholic beverage sitting at the counter. I drank one after the other in silence.

"Would you like dinner mrs y/l/n?" Vision interrupted hours later. I shook my head no
"Is Natasha eating?" I asked
"Mrs Romanoff requested she wasn't eating also to ask you"
"I'm not hungry" I state back with a smile. Clearly wanting to be alone again.

Few more drinks down,I was drunk. Before I know it I was in front of a set of double door walking in to see Natasha on the phone. It didn't go un noticed that she saw me.

Stumbling around the office as she spoke on the phone. Her eyes didn't leave me watching as I ran my fingers along the wall of books. Tripping over my own feet Natasha rushed up from her chair as I gain my balance back. Laughing a little, the redhead didn't look impressed.

"Come on let's get you to bed" speaking after she hang up. A arm wrapped around my waist.
"But I'm not tired" pouting at her.
"I know but you will be, now come on move those legs"

"Do you hate me?" I asked her, as she brushed my hair and started braiding it.
"Hate is a strong word"
"Right, never mind then" sighing out starring at the black tv.
"I wouldn't be doing all this if I did hate you. I would hate myself to much if I thought of you that way" Natasha finished with my hair. Kissing the back of my head before she spoke again. "Lay down honey"

Following instructions I did. As my head hit the pillow I closed my eyes drifting to sleep, before I did I felt Natasha play with my loose hairs speaking once more.

"I love you, y/n."