IV

Four
'Bad things fall apart so good things can fall together'

Feeling a sting on my cheek. I open my eyes to see the redhead woman. Did she just smack my face?. "Get up now" the woman demanded, obeying I got up from the bed. Harshly taking my wrist once more. Getting dragged out of the room and downstairs to the bottom floor. I got seated at a seat at the dinning table. The woman sat on the head of the table beside me.
Looking down at my wrist. One had a bruise all around it. The other was red about to be bruised as well. What tight grip this woman had.

The room started to full up with people. Man to be more pacific. All coming to sit down in seats. The robot have out with trays of food. Breakfast food. No one touched it so I didn't. First to plate there food was the woman after she was finished everyone else got there's.
The man were eating the there food down and getting more.
"I would eat before it's gone" the woman said looking through files. Not looking at me. Taking a waffle and syrup, slowly eating it.
"Who are these people?" I asked her quietly. The woman sighed looking at me pissed as I interrupted her from her work.
"Steve, Bucky,Tony,Thor and the robots name is vision" the redhead pointed to all of them so I know who was who.
"And your name?" The woman leaned back on her chair crossing her arms looking at me. Before she spoke again.

"Vision call Maria tell her to be here in exactly one hour" her eyes didn't leave me. Why was she so intimating?. I got no answer back to the question.
Deciding to go back to eating the food on the plate. I felt her eyes. On me not leaving or moving a inch.
"How do you not know who I am? Everyone knows who my name" she finally spoke once again.
"Well if I did I wouldn't have asked." The woman leaned forwards. I could feel her breath as she leaned to whisper in my ear.
"Don't be a smart ass to me y/n. Otherwise that pretty mouth of yours will be too busy moaning my name" turning my head to face her. Being just only inches away.
"I can't do that if I don't know your name" smirking at her.

"Out all of you out" the redhead ordered the man. Not once daring to flicker her eyes off of me. I smile knowing I got the woman all worked up.
"You think this is funny don't you y/n" she stood up straight crossing her arms. I followed her moves.
"Yes I do actually what are you going to do about it?" Within a instant I was pinned up against the wall. Hands on either side of my head. I made eye contact with her green eyes.
"What did I fucking tell you about looking at me in the eyes" gun at my head. I showed no fear on the outside. That's what she wanted.
"Pull the trigger,you won't" challenging the woman. Watching as the anger in her eyes softened.
"SHOOT ME!" yelling she pulled the trigger. Eyes squeezed shut. But nothing happened, safety was on the gun.

"Consider that as a warning y/n" stepping away from me. Watching her walk out of the room. Part of me wish she did shoot me.
My life is a living hell right now. It would have saved me on worrying when it will actually happen.
"Are you okay lady y/n?" Thor walked into the room. Nodding and walking out to my room.
"Is she always like this?" Asking the muscular man, walking beside me.
"No lady y/n"
"What's her name?" Walking into my room. Looking at Thor for a answer to my question.
"Natasha Romanoff, most dangerous female mobster in New Your City. Maybe even the world." I see a blond that answered sitting on my bed. Steve I think his name was.