XXXIII

Thirty-three
'I would find you in any lifetime'

"How was the meeting?" I asked Natasha through the mirror in the bathroom, Natasha was leaning up against the door head tilted slightly,arms crossed on over the other. She had been stood there observing for a few minutes.
"A meeting is a meeting there's nothing good about it" replying, i hummed back in acknowledgement. "What are you doing?" My eyes darted back to her then back to what I was finishing.
"I just waxed my eyebrows,now touching them up."

The redhead pushed herself off the door frame moving closer behind y/n as she wrapped her arms around y/n's torso. As she laid gentle kisses on y/n's neck.

"What are you doing" i lighting giggled, "Natasha it tickles" telling her I place down what's in my hands before Natasha picks me up."put me down"

She walked into the bedroom obeying what I said, the redhead dropped me onto the bed lightly. Second later she joined next to me. Turning my head from the ceiling to the side to look at Natasha, the mobster placed her warm hand gently on my cheek. Before leaning in to kiss me on the lips but not connecting them before saying.

"You are the most beautiful woman In the entire universe, y/n y/l/n"

I pull away a few kisses later.

"Who knew the Natasha Romanoff could be romantic. Little hint for next time though" the redhead hums pecking my lips once again.
"Don't kidnap and hold them hostage."
"But it worked" another peck on the lips "now I get to kiss you" one more kiss "and hold you" she pulled me closer into her arms.

"Too bad you can't fuck me though" I lifted my self up off her getting out of bed.
"Way to ruin the moment" Natasha sat up on her elbows.

Opening the door walking out only to walk back in seconds later.

" escort me to the kitchen please"
"Why?"
"Because I'm not ready to die today, I want to bake cupcakes"
"Yelena's out there is she?"
"Yep"
Natasha sighs before getting up taking my hand interlocking them.walking out.
"When can we have sex?" She asked out of the blue walking down the stairs.
"When you can tell me you love me to my face-"
"I did" she cuts me
"Sober" I finished my sentence. Silence came between us before I spoke again.

"I stopped taking the birth control pills too" I informed her.
"You What" she does not seem happy to hear that.