XXXVII

Thirty-Seven
'You can't control who you fall in love with'

"Mmm Wanda this is not a good idea" I spoke as she had her hand in my panties fucking me.
"Why?" Why really.
"I can't do this to Natasha."
"She hurt you sweetheart, you deserve to be with a real woman" and that's when I fully clicked back.
"Stop stop" taking her wrist removing it. Wanda steps away and I just off the counter. What have I done?
"What?" Wanda asked me
"I don't want this" I state back
"You did five minutes ago"
"Don't get frustrated with me Wanda, you too are business partners. What's going to happen when she finds out about this? I'm not thinking straight and you took advantage of that"
"She doesn't deserve you y/n. Natasha won't find out."
"I want Natasha not you and I hate to break it to you Wanda but you will never have me." I return.
"She always gets the girl."
"I don't want to have this conversation. Let Natasha know I want to see her, sober tomorrow. Her car down stairs waiting for me at seven o'clock."
"Fine"
"Thank you Goodnight Wanda"

Walking to her guest bedroom, fell on the bed to fall asleep.
Waking up the next morning. I made the bed and tidied up the bedroom before leaving it five minutes before seven. Wanda still haven't left her room. I walked out of the apartment down the stairs of the building complex.

Opening the two main glass doors to exit. Meeting with a black car and a redhead I ever so missed leaning against it. I hated to admit I missed her. I just wanted things to work, she made me fall in love I know she has a few problems but I was hoping we could fix them together.

That's right I fell in love with my kidnapper.

Speeding up my movements towards the woman colliding into each others bodies. Into a long lasting hug we didn't have to speak to know we both missed one another.

But this day didn't turn out the way I wanted it too.

"I don't want to fight anymore" mumbling into her neck i could smell her perfume.
"I know honey." She mumbles on my forehead giving it a kiss. "Come on let's go home"

Opening the door for me I sat in the car, waiting for Natasha to walk around once she shut it.
Looking out the passenger window most of the ride, until I felt a hand come contact with my knee.
Slowly sliding up further my thigh, catching my attention I turned my head to Natasha as we were stopped at a red light.

"I'm sorry about the way I reacted." She turned her body to look at me. "I'm sorry about everything the last nearly year"
"Thank you for apologising, but how do I know you won't do this all again?" Looking out I played with the rings on her hand rested on my leg.
"You don't, but I did some thinking and  I'm going to work on it." She took her other hand off the steering wheel lifting my chin up looking at her in the eyes. "You just have to trust me" she spoke softly.
"I trust you" it came out more as a whisper

Natasha seemed happy with the answer as she gave a smile along with a quick kiss.
Before she turned back to the road and started driving once again.
I just sat there admiring the redhead as the music played quietly in the background.
She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and nothing could change that.